licensing system

I am looking for a simple license system to selling the license number for my product. it should be simple to only assigned the licencss not to be restricion etc.

Here is how it will work

- I will put 100s of license numbers in database first.
    - A person goes to the main page and selects to buy a license number.
    - If they arenít already loged in, they will be prompted to log in or join
    - once they have done that they will be taken to the payment gateway.
    - As soon as payment is confirmed then a license number rendamoly will assigned to user and will be e-mailed,
    - After that when person login into members area then can view their purchase history displaying all the license numbers they have purchased.

Can any one refer me a script/solution on this such as some of are available on hotscripts.

Thanks,
    Raza

Quote Originally Posted by AskAR
    I am looking for a simple license system to selling the license number for my product. it should be simple to only assigned the licencss not to be restricion etc.

Here is how it will work

- I will put 100s of license numbers in database first.
    - A person goes to the main page and selects to buy a license number.
    - If they arenít already loged in, they will be prompted to log in or join
    - once they have done that they will be taken to the payment gateway.
    - As soon as payment is confirmed then a license number rendamoly will assigned to user and will be e-mailed,
    - After that when person login into members area then can view their purchase history displaying all the license numbers they have purchased.

Can any one refer me a script/solution on this such as some of are available on hotscripts.

Thanks,
    Raza
    Olate.com ...........///

<<quoted removed post removed>>

As my knolage your software is use for licencess validation and php software. but as I toled I need to only to assigning the licencess I have to the user or buying that it. after buy there is not any validation for licencess to online such as you mentioned to put some king of code in php encoded etc etc... this all I dont want. I just and just want to process the licencess key for user and managemetn of licencess key i.e how many bought, who bought etc. is your software cover my requirments?

Thanks,
    Raza
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-19-2006 at 02:50 AM.

http://www.phpaudit.com

You can't go wrong with PHPAudit.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

Quote Originally Posted by AskAR
    As my knolage your software is use for licencess validation and php software. but as I toled I need to only to assigning the licencess I have to the user or buying that it. after buy there is not any validation for licencess to online such as you mentioned to put some king of code in php encoded etc etc... this all I dont want. I just and just want to process the licencess key for user and managemetn of licencess key i.e how many bought, who bought etc. is your software cover my requirments?
    You don't have to make use of the licensing integration built into iono if you don't need it. You can just let iono handle the ordering and distribution of your product and have it create the licenses so you can track who has which licenses, how many and so on.
    David

I just found an impressive licensing system over Zen-Cart site:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ht=Licence+MOD

Perhaps it would fit your needs.

phpaudit.com does what you need it to do.

One idea is,

Have a database that stores if the user is authenticated, they can only acess the one part of the database. The user then has the database username/password to that database, and the license is stored on the db. Which is then executed if the username exists on the end users db or something like that. Elaborate on that, and you should be able to develop something