Thread: Where?

Where?

Hi,

Sorry for posting here, but may I enquiry where I can post shared hosting or VPS request?

Thanks in advance.

P.S Will close this thread once I get some replies.

Regards

You will have to check the offers forums, and check companies. There is HostQuote at the top which might be helpful but the old WHT request forums were taken away a long long time ago now
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    You will have to check the offers forums, and check companies. There is HostQuote at the top which might be helpful but the old WHT request forums were taken away a long long time ago now
    The hostquote option though only gives matched results from companies who pay this forum to get possible customers, and the people that pay this forum might not be the best host.

So your best luck is asking here for recommendations, state your requirements, and your budget.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

I suggest you browse around for offers then PM the provider and see if you can ask for a custom or existing deal

Zac
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Hi all,

Thanks for the swift reply. Here's my situation:

I just bought a domain ******.org recently and will be using it to host a free forum (SMF) and provide free blog hosting for users.

Starting wise, I dont really need alot of space, 1-2GB is more than enough, traffic isn't alot, but might grow in future. DirectAdmin with Installatron or Fantasico is preferred.

My friends, real life and IRC wise, are located at South East Asia and Europe wise. So I'll need a server who's located to Data Centre like ThePlanet, or somewhere centralised.

Ideas/Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
    Jason

Could I have some suggestion or opinions from webmasters or veteran/semi-pro in this area?

A search for directadmin in shared and reseller offers forum (titles only) produced these results: http://webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1547827.

Directadmin isn't as popular as cPanel, but it's a great control panel never-the-less.

Just one of the DA hosts with installatron - http://secureservertech.com (in no way am I endorsing them)
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

IMHO, DA is much better than CP