Thread: Malepedia.com

Malepedia.com

interested in your reviews http://malepedia.com

Thanks

Not bad. Are looking for review of site design? Because the overall layout is pretty smooth. Colors work well together.

If you want review of content, check your spelling and gramatical errors. If you are going to be doing a blog of such material - this is critical. Major issues in the bit about how bored women get.

Not bad. The site lacks color combinations, title for SEO purposes and images layout come out overlapped on Firefox.

Where are you getting the content from?

I dont see any overlapping unless you are referring to the title shown twice - once in text and once in header image. The color scheme is basic and works well for the overall theme of your blog.

Nice layout. Grammar and spelling need work. Increase the font size on the "Online Men's Blog" in your logo. Other than that, pretty good.

Hi, I like green themes like yours. In my oppinion you can delete that "malepedia.com" coz under it, you say again the same in the banner. Also, I will leave some space between the images and the text.

Greetings.

green and black go together really well, but the banner has far too much empty space in it

The banner looks empty and colorless. Just work it on. Rest is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by EF R4ZOR
    interested in your reviews http://malepedia.com

Thanks
    Personally, I find it to be a very simple, creative and fun blog design. I really like those combination of colors (That shade grey and green). I just feel it goes well together for any type of website! Great work, keep it up!

It's a blog! Woohoo!

Yes the colours are nice and it all fits together nicely but it's just a another wordpress blog.

However, if you want to get a bit of action via the search engines it fails. Your title and h1 both supply the URL. But the robots already khow that so you aren't telling them anything new. Try pushing your keywords in the title, h1 and footer.

I also thing that a huuuge chunk of text is difficult to read. Try spliting the text up into paragraphs.

It might also be nice to add a bit of padding to the right of the images.

And for some reason you have both external in internal style sheets and the language is set to german.

A few thoughts for you.