Very Bad experience with swiftroute.com

to Glennn Swiftroute :

First of all we're really sorry to make an anounce to public forum because we don't know anymore how to contact and take our data back.
    our messages or e-mail disresponse , our call connect to virtual office & only said that "Mr. Gleen will be in touch with us".
    and we never have talk with him even we call him to his cellphone

How it happened :
    16/09/2006 :
    Our Server was down
    Glennn Swiftroute said : power failure. There is no spare part,have to wait 5-7 bussiness day to order to their vendor.
    Our solution : mount hd to his running server, so we can move our data, although I had to pay for that (no respond)

Us : ask to Glennn about hd condition
    Glenn : said no problem with hd, just power failure.
    If there are no problem with the HD, I ask to Glenn again to mount hd to his running server, so we can move our data ourself (no respond)

Glenn : no spare part available. (i think this reason is impossible). He said I had to wait until 7 bussiness day, then he said like that. Then

Glenn : Hardisk failed, can not mounted.
    Us : What??? i ask Glenn to ship HD via fedex/dhl, and we will pay all of cost

Glenn : ask to us how much we'll pay for this HD?
    Us : What??? i tell him that i'll pay all of cost(HD+ship+packaging)

Glenn : Ask Us fedex account number.
    Us : What??? i allready tell him that i'll pay all of cost (All know that he can pay ship cost first then charge Us credit card).

Glenn: they offer us to order new dedicated server with around S$2800, so the old hardrive can be mounted to this server, hardrive was ok right now but can not mount to the old server, and must be plug into new server.

US : I agree to order new dedicated server, since I hope I can resolve this problem soon, although I have to pay more.

2/10/2006
    Glenn said :
    We will proceed with the server for S$2,843.00 as agreed upon :

DEDI-GL-000-001-A.
    We will be setting it up everything for you by tomorrow morning. You'll
    receive the good news soon
    Us : ok, we order new server from Swiftroute & i ask Glenn to mount hd in new server

3/10/2006by tomorrow SGT, 10 AM you will have your server.
    Here's what we are going to do.

(1) We will first temporary, plug in your old hard drive into a server for
    you to copy the files in.

(2) we will set up a brand new CentOS 4.3 server with the Pentium D ( Able
    to host more than 500 domains for you )

Us : DUh? plug? I have checked so many times to the new server, but we can't found our old harddrive. And then I sent so many email ask him to check the server and also mount the old hardrive although I have to pay one hour server administration around S$200.

Glenn : ------- >> he never reply our e-mail
    Us : Keep sending e-mail and phone call but never talk with glenn lee.

09/10/2006
    Glenn said:
    I'm sorry, we are no longer in the business.

We do not have any office.

Thank you.

Us : What??? are you bankrupt? Why don't you tell earlier? How Much Time we waste for something like this? What is your responsibility?

More than 3 week we in this situation, you only waste and ignored us and try to make another waste of thousand dollar for waiting and waiting?

Swiftroute is no longer focussing on the dedicated server business.

What I have suggested is that we can send the hard drive back to them in Indonesia.

However, a word of caution is that, when we tried to mount the hard drive onto their new server, which we had planned for them, the hard drive failed to mount, and we brought it back to our partner, who realized that the hard drive had already failed.

It is the customer's onus to keep backups.
    Glenn Lee
    Swiftroute Private Limited
    Singapore Managed Hosting Services

Im sorry this is happening to you amar. Hope you get your money back though.
    IRCOM Design | Banners and Graphics Design Services
    Affordable Banner Prices | 24 Hours Turn Around
    Banner Portfolio | The Hall of Fame | Drive Traffic and Sales
    Custom Sliders & Headers for Web Hosting | Facebook and Twitter Design Available

So Glenn, are you planning on refunding him then? It seems to me he paid for more than he recieved and it still looks to me like you are selling services.

Glenn,

I hope you are planning on refunding this good client his money back. What did he pay so much for, if you don't mind me asking..

Until now they didnot refund due to this downtime, and the hardrive as he said did not send to us. That;s very very unresponsible ... and run the bussiness like a child

Glenn said:
    I'm sorry, we are no longer in the business.

We do not have any office.

Thank you.
    Are you kidding me? If you are really out of business you should post this same message on your website.

This email from swiftroute about two or three weeks before server got a problem. And I said that I dont want to sell our customers although, I rent dedicated server from swiftroute.com

----------------------------------
    Dear Erwin,

Would you like to sell some of your customers?

Regards,
    Glenn Lee
    Swiftroute Pte. Ltd.
    || Web: http://www.swiftroute.com/
    || Email: [email protected]
    ------------------------------------------------------

It seems that he want to take over our clients in Singapore. Just like Scammers

Glenn Lee
    Swiftroute Private Limited
    Singapore Managed Hosting Services