* $3.95 Web Hosting Accounts! Limited Time Only! - Vertivo

Limited Time Offer from Vertivo.

Our Vertivo Basic Plan is normally sold at $6.95 per month, but if you sign up between now and October 16th you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $3.95 per month!

There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

The Vertivo Basic Plan is feature packed and includes:

1500 MB Diskspace
    25 GB Bandwidth
    75 Email Accounts
    Hosts up to 10 Domains

cPanel Control Panel
    Free Fantastico
    24/7 Online Support
    Free cPanel-to-cPanel account transfers (for new customers)
    99.8% Uptime Guarantee
    Free Setup

Other features:
    Unlimited Email Forwarders
    Webmail/POP3/IMAP
    PHP/MySql Support
    Daily Backups
    Spam Assasin

Optional Add-Ons:
    Dedicated IP Address: $2.00 per month
    Domain Name Registration: $12.95

This price is not listed on our website. To take advantage of this great offer please go to our Order Form, select the Vertivo Basic Package, and enter the coupon code SHAREDHOSTINGOFFER.
    http://www.vertivo.com/billingcenter...p?clienttype=6

Price Freeze Guarantee
    This plan is backed by a price freeze guarantee. This price freeze guarantee means that once you sign up for an account at this special price of $3.95, $3.95 per month is what you will be required to pay for the entire life of the account! No price increases ever!

Please Note: Only a limited number of accounts will be sold at this price! So don't delay, act now!

...and remember this offer ends October 16th, 2006.
    Last edited by VER-Mo; 10-07-2006 at 06:40 PM.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Nice offer! I've made an account and I'll test the service for a few months. If everything goes well, I'll stay (and grow) with you. For the first day, everything is wonderful .

Thanks,
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by superfane
    Nice offer! I've made an account and I'll test the service for a few months. If everything goes well, I'll stay (and grow) with you. For the first day, everything is wonderful .

Thanks,
    Stefan
    Thanks for signing up with us Stefan .
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

this looks nice!