Smile Reliable Dedicated Server Required Immediately

Hello. Iím just looking for a simple quote on a server I may need. Basically it comes down to me possibly switching hosts so that I can finally have a good host who wont screw me over or cause large amounts of downtime for me while runing my hosting reputation. Hereís what my current server specs are:

Intel P4 3.0Ghz with HT
    2GB RAM
    250GB HD SATA
    100Mbps uplink
    20Mbps dedicated line (or more plainly 6TB bandwidth)
    cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
    Fully Managed

The CPU seems to be fine now for my load, though it would be nice to have something in the dual-core area. The 2GB RAM is bare minimum need and I may want to upgrade to 3 later on. As for the bandwidth, 20Mbps dedicated would be nice, but Iím assuming the price might be too high so then I would say a 4TB minimum would be required. Fully Managed, or whatever management you have, would be nice. Iíd like to know what you can do first before I make up my mind on how much I can really afford to pay at this point.

Again, I thank you for your time and I hope to hear some good quotes soon.

I think there is no provider offer 4TB metered BW. That is nearly 6TB BW = 20Mbps dedicated unmetered port. So I would recommend you to take 20Mbps port.
    Also please let us know your budget !
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

Just to tell you he has a big budget and he is looking for a dedicated 20 mbps port

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ServerVina
    I think there is no provider offer 4TB metered BW. That is nearly 6TB BW = 20Mbps dedicated unmetered port. So I would recommend you to take 20Mbps port.
    Also please let us know your budget !
    Actually, I've seen your plans and was greatly interested until I noticed they were sold out. I just emailed you anyway. And yes, the 20Mbps would be better, but I may be able to get away with 4TB if I enforce some extremely strict bandwidth rules on my site. Please respond to my email if you can. Thanks.