What hosting company offers...

Im a former dedicated server owner, and I really dont know what to ask... but I'll try to make sure I hit all my questions.

Im looking into getting a reseller.

1. I want to be able to get SSH
    2. I need include(), file_get_contents(), and other related php functions to get external files. (Not local, external)
    3. 100mbit+ uplink. 1000 prefered
    4. Overselling allowed
    5. Able to create an account without a package
    6. The php mail() function enabled.
    7. Uses cPanel/WHM

I want 10gb space, and 100gb bandwidth. Feel free to offer custom packages

in reference to SSH, you maybe able to get JailedSSH access, although if you require for SSH access, i recommend looking for a VPS Solution.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by cvxdes

I want 10gb space, and 100gb bandwidth. Feel free to offer custom packages
    Given your space and bandwidth requirement you will better off with VPS.

And asking quote in this forum is against rule.. please check WHT's rule

All the VPS servers I looked at are about 10mbit. I will not be able to accept 10mbit, but if you know a host with 100+... please, tell me

Reston, VA
    even though a VPS lists 10mbps.. they function up to 100Mbps/line speed of the interface. any good VPS host wont limit bandwidth unless of course they are oversubscribing their nodes and fear overusage by their upstreams.

Sydney, Australia
    There are VPS' that offers 100mbit for a small additional cost. I cant remember what it is, but if you do search around the big ones you will find it.

<<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Do you have any budget in mind?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore