Cool FREE TRIAL OFFER - Automated Reseller Hosting with Dedicated IP Numbers

Servers and Domains Dedicated IP Reseller Hosting with No Shared IP Numbers!
    Call us Toll Free: 1-877-592-1394.

Includes Integrated Automated Client Management and Billing Software, credit card processing services and more

Premium E-Commerce Reseller Hosting Plans
    • Ultra-Reliable: 99.95% up time guaranteed!
    • Daily Incremental Backups Included
    • Fast, redundant connections to three backbone providers.
    • Dedicated 24/7 network and emergency trained server support staff.
    • Host multiple websites distributed across multiple servers.
    • Powerful Xpress website building tools with hundreds of templates.
    • CartXpress shopping carts, a $14.95 value included FREE with each website.
    • Each Website has its own Dedicated IP number. NO SHARED IP NUMBERS
    • Each of your hosting packages are independent and do not affect each other.
    • Each website gets Up to 1 GB of Disk space and 10 GB of data transfer.
    • Each website includes one of the best site builders available today. With over 400 Templates to choose from.
    • Each website includes more than 12 up sell templates and features that you can resell to your customers without lifting a finger.

And...If your clients exceed their bandwidth quota, their web site is not suspended automatically. Instead, you can up sell additional bandwidth, disk space and other products to your clients as needed. These will be provisioned automatically, without you lifting a finger and most importantly. Without interrupting their online business!

Also...Exceeding your disk quota or bandwidth does not affect your hosted websites. All of your websites remain uninterrupted, ON LINE AT ALL TIMES!

New! Full Automated client management software is included FREE! A $50 Value.

• Control your prices.
    • Setup new clients automatically.
    • Does client billing, invoices, suspensions and up selling.
    • All fully automated.
    • It works with your Pay Pal account Check or a Merchant account.
    • Credit card processing services available for 5% per transaction.
    • Fully Managed end user support available with up to 40% commission payout. click here

Highest quality, highest value and highest customer satisfaction! Our Xpress Reseller plan control panels are fully brandable with your own business name, style and colors. Your clients see your company, not ours. Branded Virtual Name Servers, Branded customer support, Toll Free numbers and credit card processing services are also available from Servers and Domains. Just ask

For more information go to: www.serversanddomains.com

This is reseller hosting that works. You can manage thousands of clients and their websites with minimal staff and practically no down time what so ever.

Try it FREE for 30 days!

Ultra-Low Cost Reseller Hosting is also available at Servers and Domains

Flat Fee Reseller Plan:
    Host up to 5000 websites for only $30.00 per month!

RESELLERS! One of the fastest growing business is now Spam protection services. Large ISP's are forcing small hosting companies to block Spam from being relayed or face being Blacklisted on SpamCOP and other services. Contact us to find out how you too can offer Reflexion Total Control Spam and Virus protection to your customers. It is the affordable way to rid your servers of Spam for good. Reflexion's protection services can be used with practically any mail server on any network.
    Call for more information: 1-877-592-1394.

About Us...
    Servers and Domains has been providing high quality, reliable web hosting and domain name registration services since the year 2000. We currently host thousands of personal and small business web sites, providing services to more than 150 resellers world wide. Servers and Domains is dedicated to providing the best products, services and equipment available at the lowest cost possible, with more ways to build a better website and powerful e-commerce solutions for small to medium sized online businesses.

Smile

Hello Todd,
    I signed up for the trial after seeing one of your post here in the forum. I was investigating reseller hosting but I hadn't thought about servers farms before. I'm not so much into hosting but website building (with a little hosting for some of my customers)

Server farms seems to make sense, I have been telling my customers not to put all their websites on one server because if the server fails all their businesses are affected.
    I have also been telling them to make sure that they try and get as many different class 'C' IP addresses for linking purposes

I'm testing the iBiz panel and I would like to get answer to these questions;
    What other advantage does a server farm provide for clients?
    How many class 'C' IP's can you provide?
    Is it more expensive for resellers to use server farms?
    what is the downside to using farms

scorpio9
    Last edited by scorpio9; 10-08-2006 at 07:17 PM.

Response

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio9
    Hello Todd,
    I signed up for the trial after seeing one of your post here in the forum. I was investigating reseller hosting but I hadn't thought about servers farms before. I'm not so much into hosting but website building (with a little hosting for some of my customers)

Server farms seems to make sense, I have been telling my customers not to put all their websites on one server because if the server fails all their businesses are affected.
    I have also been telling them to make sure that they try and get as many different class 'C' IP addresses for linking purposes

I'm testing the iBiz panel and I would like to get answer to these questions;
    What other advantage does a server farm provide for clients?
    How many class 'C' IP's can you provide?
    Is it more expensive for resellers to use server farms?
    what is the downside to using farms

scorpio9
    Thank you for trying it out!

- On a server farm, you can move websites between servers without interruption to balance the load. On iBiz Panel, this is automatic.
    - It is also possible to have different servers with different options, such as ASP and JSP servers as we do in our Alabanza server farm.
    - Built in automation is typical in server farms.
    - On the iBiz Panel, there are hundreds of servers across multiple class C's. We can't control which ones your sites will be hosted on. It is up to the system to load balance as new sites are added. You can also host sites on any of our other platforms where there are other class C blocks available. We have hosting available in 5 different NOCs.
    - In the short term, a server farm is more expensive than a reseller plan. You have to fill up the servers to get the most out of it. But in the long run, your cost is much lower and easier to manage because of the integrated automation. With iBiz Panel, it is as low as $0.03 per website at 5000 websites. In the short term, if you sell hosting annually and sell to resellers, it can be profitable in the first month.
    - The only real downside is that cPanel is very popular and iBiz Panel is still relatively unknown.
    - Regarding Site Building. We are currently testing the SWsoft Site Builder as an add-on option for our resellers. You can try it out here,

http://sitebuilder.serversanddomains.com/Wizard

If you have more questions, please contact me through email.

Thank you!