Dedicated Servers in the US

My company abc inc bascially has forum for staff to contact the stores. This is to replace ongoing spam of thousands of emails daily.

We require a dedicated a server, which can handle the following rather flawlessly. We average the users accessing it the website at 10 Pages per session, 10 session per day, 300 active users = 30,000 pages per day, 930,000 pages per month.
    This is being provided to a business located in Australia. It is a lot cheaper for the business to run the server overseas(More bandwidth in the US).

So what price am I looking at for something that can handle this and what is included?

Who should I go with, I need 100% uptime (or close too). I have contacted crucial p and rackspace for quotes. Most data centers that do there scheduled maintenace is at a time which ins't suitable to us Aussies, cause its the middle of our day. This is why we require such high uptime.

The server will need to be able to hand a similar site in another few months without a server upgrade.

What price am I looking at?

What other companies, who have their own data centre. Should I contact?>

Cheers, for the help

1Million pagehits per month is not much. A rather simple server (P4 or Celeron 2Ghz or more) could handle that.

Are you sure a US server is the best option? If you don't require much bandwidth I cannot imagine .au servers to be much more expensive? Plus you wont have the maintenance issue.

We require a dedicated server, due to control issues.

AU dedicated server are around 600USD for something similar to rackspace type service.

Doogiemac,

You can get a PIV for around $150/month, and a Dual Xeon for around $200
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

PIV? I am unsure what that is?

<< PIV? I am unsure what that is? >>

He means "Pentium 4"...
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

I missed the roman numeral.

thanks.

Thanks for the clarification Burst
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

The hardware isn't as important as the uptime guarentee and quality of service.