DemoWolf Hosting Flash Tutorials - Excellent Service

Just a quick note to say we purchased 60 tutorials in the October Sale at demowolf.

Not only is the quality of the tutorials very good indeed, and excellently priced (60 for 60 tutorials) - but I just wanted to mention the level of service provided by Rob over there. Out of all my experiences with companies in terms of communication and service, this was up there at the very top. For example - as I purchased the tutorial sets separately, and completely missed the fact that it was cheaper if you bought them in a 'bundle', within a short while of my order going through Rob had made me aware of the fact I had missed this opportunity to save a bit of cash, and had issued a refund for the difference. Now, how many companies would do that?

The tutorials were turned round withing a few hours of the order being placed (on a weekend too!) and all in all, I am extremely impressed with the service and pleased with the results.

If you are after Flash tutorials, I wouldnt hesitate in recommending demowolf.

10/10 on all fronts.

Keep up the great work Rob!

West Michigan, USA
    Your very first post here comes across sounding like a commercial. While you may be genuine, it does look a tad suspicious.

Well you shouldnt be so suspicious Tina - I am just a genuinely happy customer, and never posted on here before. Rob's immaculate customer service led me to make a point of posting here. I decided not to post under our company name because I dont want to divulge that in public. If you want details, PM me and I'll more than happily give you all the info you need.

I trust anyone else who has dealt with Rob before will be happy to add to this thread. I was genuinely incredibly impressed with my whole experience with demowolf - its a shame that you find the post to be along the lines of a commercial, because that has kind of taken the shine off what I wanted to just be a glowing recommendation, for an excellent and customer-focussed company.

Vancouver,WA USA
    Hi, yes Rob does provide great service and the tutorials are great quality. We needed some tutorials for client that was having some trouble. We contacted him late one evening and had them in our hands early the next morning.
    Communication from him is fast also. Highly recommended.
    Innerplanet Web Hosting | Hosting websites worldwide since 1998
    █ Real 24 Hour Support | Enterprise Level Cloud Servers
    Why host your website in coach when you can host it in first class for the same price?

Directadmin Core
    We've been using DemoWolf tutorials on our site, got all their bells and whistles and several of our users have ordered their "free" tutorials for their own site.

I strongly offer my to DemoWolf - they've done VERY right by us and our customers. They replaced a couple of other vendors I've used for flash tutorials - well worth my investment.
    DirectAdmin servers for hosting, resellers and your dedicated needs.
    Hosting, Resellers, Dedicated Managed and Unmanaged servers
    Hosting since 11/98 - Specializing in DirectAdmin since 8/03

Halifax, NS, Canada
    Thanks for the kind words folks! It's always encouraging to hear we're on the right track

Rob Moore - Founder/President - Video Support Tutorials for Hosting Companies, since 2005
    Our new service is LIVE - as of June 1, 2016