[Wanted] News Article Writers (Tech News)

Hello

My name is Danny, I am owner of the Technology Site Killerz-Tech.net. Currently
    my members are copying articles from other sites such as CNET, which isn't exactly "legal" because there copyright.

So i am looking for some writers. One's who can write Technology news for me, it doesn't have to be daily it can be once a week. I don't mind how much you do it, do it as much as you want. As long as they are "written by you". You are more then welcome to use Quotes from other sites just not copy/paste the article

Unfortunately i cannot afford to pay you, so you will be doing it as part of the KT Team, but if its something you will enjoy then, its a good thing.

Reason why i am looking is, because my site is getting more and more members daily, so i kind of need them.

If you are interested, Either .
    PM me..
    Email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
    Danny
    Killerz-Tech - Your One Stop In Computer Solutions
    Visit Killerz-Tech Home
    For all your Technology Chat or Support
    Visit Killerz-Tech Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ircnetworkz
    Unfortunately i cannot afford to pay you, so you will be doing it as part of the KT Team, but if its something you will enjoy then, its a good thing.

Reason why i am looking is, because my site is getting more and more members daily, so i kind of need them.
    If your site is getting larger surely you can use advertising to bring in some revenue to pay the writer?

ahh

i have 1 rotation bannner area...

i accept 10 banners

i charge 2usd...

i also pay for the IRC server for my site

20usd a month - irc server - IPB yearly licence + a few other things for site?

i dont make any profit at all.. if that makes you understand a bit more why i cant pay for a writer.

But as i said if your interested, email me or pm me
    Killerz-Tech - Your One Stop In Computer Solutions
    Visit Killerz-Tech Home
    For all your Technology Chat or Support
    Visit Killerz-Tech Forums