Nice, PROFESSIONAL Looking Hosting Design (With Subpages + Icons)

Hi Folks,
    I have a really nice looking professional & unique web hosting design for sale.

Home Page
    Sub Page 1
    Sub Page 2
    FAQ Page

ALL pages in PSD format.

Sale includes all icons including the iPod on the home page & selection of 4 different headers.

Please PM me all offers over $100 or post them in this thread. Payment via paypal or cheque/postal order, any questions please do let me know.

BIN: $200.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by The Napster; 10-07-2006 at 08:03 PM.

Definitely a steal for $100, good luck with the sale!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Hey Napster - where di dyou get that design? Because it belongs to me. Also, are you connected to "I Am Sushi"? Because he was also selling that design.

It's curious as "I Am Sushi" ripped me and other members off for several hundred dollars.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Quote Originally Posted by amusive.com
    Hey Napster - where di dyou get that design? Because it belongs to me. Also, are you connected to "I Am Sushi"? Because he was also selling that design.

It's curious as "I Am Sushi" ripped me and other members off for several hundred dollars.
    I bought the design from the "Sushi" guy, he ripped me off and didnt give me the customisations i needed. I bought from him with "Full resale rights"

Jim, if you are the designer or you own the copyright of this just hit me up on the PM.

Looks like we both got ripped off by the same guy. He also sold this design to me, though it looks like you also purchased it, so it would seem you have rights to sell it.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

If you guys bought the design on WHT, report him to the mods

Quote Originally Posted by Volt.Networks
    If you guys bought the design on WHT, report him to the mods
    Trust me that has been done by alot of people! His account is now suspended so there is no way of contacting him either.....