* Must Sell 178 Cpanel Accounts

I have 178 Cpanel accounts that I need to sell.

All 178 accounts are annual billing in the amount of $9.98 per year spread evenly throughout the year. After purchase you could raise the price to fit your packages if you were so inclined. There are a few very large accounts that you my wish to ask the owner to move but that would be up to the purchaser. As the purchaser, you will receive all accounts but are under no obligation to keep them all. I just ask that the purchaser provide ample time for the owners of these accounts to retrieve their files if they wish to move on or you do not wish to keep them on your server.

All accounts need to be moved to a different server by the end of this month or you can keep them on the current server for $80 per month if you wish.

These are established accounts. Some of them have been with me for almost 3 years. They require very minimal support. I receive on average one or two support tickets per week and these are generally basic how to questions that are very easy to answer.

I have spreadsheets of accounts, disk space used, and bandwidth used. Just let me know if you need a copy of this info. I will email it to you.

I will run this auction style and will end it Tuesday night at 8pm eastern (New York) time.

I will accept paypal payment, money order, or Western Union payment. Payment is expected to be sent out within 24 hours of end of auction.

Please post bids to this thread.

I do not have a bin price so please do not ask. I will just let the market determine the value.

Please pm or email me with any questions.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Im interested! Get in contact
      0 Not allowed!

Any bids get?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by herrfreebie
    Any bids get?
    Plus the rules state bids should be made publicly. So to answer your question it should be a "No".
    Steve
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hobzip
    I have 178 Cpanel accounts that I need to sell.

All 178 accounts are annual billing in the amount of $9.98 per year spread evenly throughout the year. After purchase you could raise the price to fit your packages if you were so inclined. There are a few very large accounts that you my wish to ask the owner to move but that would be up to the purchaser. As the purchaser, you will receive all accounts but are under no obligation to keep them all. I just ask that the purchaser provide ample time for the owners of these accounts to retrieve their files if they wish to move on or you do not wish to keep them on your server.

All accounts need to be moved to a different server by the end of this month or you can keep them on the current server for $80 per month if you wish.

These are established accounts. Some of them have been with me for almost 3 years. They require very minimal support. I receive on average one or two support tickets per week and these are generally basic how to questions that are very easy to answer.

I have spreadsheets of accounts, disk space used, and bandwidth used. Just let me know if you need a copy of this info. I will email it to you.

I will run this auction style and will end it Tuesday night at 8pm eastern (New York) time.

I will accept paypal payment, money order, or Western Union payment. Payment is expected to be sent out within 24 hours of end of auction.

I do not have a bin price so please do not ask. I will just let the market determine the value.

Please pm or email me with any questions.

Thanks.

Do you have any startprice? I'm maybe intrested but I want to know where I
    should start with a bet
      0 Not allowed!

Are you selling the full chunk as a whole or in batches, too??
      0 Not allowed!

I may be intersted.

Where is the server located and who is it with?
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Thank you for all of your interest. I received an offer that I accepted. These customers are Sold.

Aquired by xemplarnet.
      0 Not allowed!

Customers sold, so closing. If this needs further discussion please use the helpdesk to request it.
      0 Not allowed!