Chicago, IL

Thumbs up Update on my wonderful Experience

I thought I would update everybody on my experience with My previous update can be found HERE. I've been with for 6-7 months now.

The servers are still running fast and the uptime has been great (I actually have not noticed any downtime). The community that Bob has put together is a great and a friendly place to discuss just about anything. The support service has been very quick to respond and fix any issues that you may have. Overall I am very impressed with the tight ship that Bob and Company have been running at Dotable.

Even with my site growing at a very good rate, I have yet to even reach the limits of the allocated space and bandwidth nor have I experience any interruption in service.

If you are still looking for a hosting provider then I can only recommend for they truely are on their own level for the quality support and service that any customer would expect. So if you want quality services then I really suggest you give dotable a try.

Keep up the good work Bob!

My rating: (out of two thumbs) Up!

I am currently hosting my domain name with Aussie Bob. Further updates to come as time progresses.
    PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant & Internet Service Provider
    Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, BGP, OSPF, Windows, Linux, and Mac Consulting services | Internet Service Provider
    High Quality Services at a very competitive price!

Nice reivew Senad, Aussie Bob have long history of service and Good member of WHT.

Nice Job Bob..
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Chalk up another satisfied client for Bob!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

You can't go wrong with Bob, a great WHT member and always ready to help out other members.
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Yup, agreed. Been using them for nearly 2 months now. No serious downtimes, problems are fixed fast and their speeds seem pretty good.