My Site Got Ripped Off

If anyone remembers my old site Design

I do not have it up anymore... but i found a company that is using MY SITE (older one)

You may not use your dedicated rack or virtual site to publish material, which determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, "material" refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings. NO ADULT orientated material may be stored on your dedicated rack or virtual site.
    Look on their Own site they still have my name!

This is their whole site:

What can i do about this?
    It's all about the Coupons and the Coupon Codes

Northern Ireland
    First of all do you have any proof that they stole your design... maybe a pic or a backup layout of your old design. This would be a start, because if you have totaly nothing, then I have no idea where to start

Waco, TX
    Ouch also this:

What send abuse to you? for them? this is obviously a blatant rip-off, other would be better suited to what to do about this.

But this kind of stuff is happening more and more recently. Quite sad no one can think of things on their own.

Minas Tirith
    Have you tried this site?

Maybe that'll have an older version of your webpage up.

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss the island, though, and you're pretty much doomed.

ah i dont really care

just wanted to rant about it

but the one on webarchivee is REALLY OLD lol i had a new design in the middle of this and that lol
    It's all about the Coupons and the Coupon Codes