Thread: Need Hosting

Need Hosting

I need about 500Mb space with 10GB bandwidth cpanel hosting
    I need it only for $1 or $2.
    If anybody knows any quality hoster please tell me
    I know its a little amount but I cannot afford more for this.
    Please Help

I can't recommend anyone for that price. All web hosts cost a little bit more than that. You could try your luck at the Shared & Reseller Hosting Offers section though. You might just find a web host doing that deal, but you'd need to do some research on that company first.

The trouble with paying so little is a large percentage of it goes to paying the payment processor's fees. If you are willing to pay for a few months in advance you might find someone but otherwise I'd be surprised if you could find 500mb for that.

Might be worth checking the free offers section.

i think you must try looking for a free host.. there are some good ones around...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

I need Cpanel Hosting without banners with domain. because of MYSQL & CRONJOBS per minture. I think free hosts donot allow this, If they allow, they have heavy resistrictions

You should consider paying a bit more if you want a host that doesn't host your website on a win2k box in their basement

I need it only for $1 or $2.
    I think free hosts donot allow this, If they allow, they have heavy resistrictions
    Paying $1 or $2 is very similar to free hosting. If you are serious enough to pay for hosting, go for $5-$10 at least. Paying $1 or $2 and waste time with bad support or technical issues is actually more expensive as your time is expensive too.

Your plan is not very realistic ...anyway ... you can get that for the first year with Dreamhost if you pay yearly (just about $23/ first year) ...and using a BIG discount coupon
    Got Fused?

You might as well post asking for free hosting. $1-$2 is not going to get you anything.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

$1 hosting is not going to be reliable. Try increasing your budget a little more