Tech Support - Apply Within

We are currently seeking highly self motivated and zero excuse individuals for remote technical support. Must be able to diagnose and correct complex hosting related issues accurately, quickly and with a high degree of professionalism.

If you take pride in providing the best customer support in the business and we want you on our team.

Must be available 5 days per week, 10 hours per day monitoring the help desk for incoming tickets. Pay will be based on the number of tickets solved successfully and per ticket pay will be based on the complexity of the work, the speed in which it is addressed and solved. Additionally your customer satisfaction rating has the possibility to earn a premium on the amount. The per ticket pay will be based on industry averages of $2.00-$3.50

PM me your hours of availability, qualifications and additional questions if interested. We are looking for techs willing to get down to the business of customer support and time is very limited. Direct questions to me via email or PM, preferably PM.

Thank You,

Hello Jim,

Interested , could you kindly let me know the email address to send resume ?

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    How many tickets on average do you get per day?