Hybrid View

Favorite Artists?

Just wondering who you guys like as far as music goes, my favorite arists are Disturbed first and foremost, followed by Rage Against the Machine, Staind and Sevendust. I also like:

Alient Ant Farm, A Perfect Circle, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Black Sheep, DMX, Dr. Dre, Everlast, Filter, Gang Starr, Godsmack, Grandmaster Flash, Incubus, Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Joe Budden, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Mannie Fresh, Mase, Memphis Bleek, Metallica, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, N.E.R.D./The Neptunes, Nas, NWA, Outkast, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Papoose, Pharrell, Powerman 5000, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, Scott Storch, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Swizz Beatz, System of a Down, The Fray, T.I., Timbaland, Tool, The Game, The Roots, and more
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: msn@hostingchoice.net AIM: HCLiveHelp02

My absolute favorite artist would have to be Elliott Smith.

A small sampling of some of my other favorites would be: 30 Seconds To Mars, 40 Below Summer, Alias, Armin Van Buuren, Belle and Sebastian, Bright Eyes, Bloc Party, Brand New, DJ Tiesto, Flipsyde, Glassjaw, Gnarls Barkley, Ill Nino, In Flames, Jay-Z, Why?, and Sole.
    Last edited by cd-mchase; 10-07-2006 at 03:53 AM.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Armin Van Buren - Everyone seems to like that guy, might have to give him a shot.

I'm not a huge trance fan but he's definitely one of my faves. A bunch of my friends went to see him last night at Avalon in Boston.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Ahh really, I live 30 min east of Boston. I'm not a huge fan either but I can appreciate the genre, so I'll check him out.

I'm a Rage Against The Machine fan, but i also like Bob Dylan, Tommy Emmanuel, Bob Marley, Audioslave, Nirvana, Asian Dub Foundation, The Blues Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Sting, Frank Sinatra, James Brown,...

I'd say I have a rather weird taste in music

alloy mental, phil kieran, x-press2, submerge 2000, judge jules, green velvet, ann savage, anne mac

is all house and electrical and a bit of funk!!

Quote Originally Posted by HC-Josh
    Just wondering who you guys like as far as music goes, my favorite arists are Disturbed first and foremost, followed by Rage Against the Machine, Staind and Sevendust. I also like:

Alient Ant Farm, A Perfect Circle, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Black Sheep, DMX, Dr. Dre, Everlast, Filter, Gang Starr, Godsmack, Grandmaster Flash, Incubus, Jadakiss, Jay-Z, Joe Budden, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco, Mannie Fresh, Mase, Memphis Bleek, Metallica, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, N.E.R.D./The Neptunes, Nas, NWA, Outkast, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Papoose, Pharrell, Powerman 5000, Rob Dougan, Rob Zombie, Scott Storch, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Swizz Beatz, System of a Down, The Fray, T.I., Timbaland, Tool, The Game, The Roots, and more
    excellent list but can i get some nine inch nails!?
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Haha I like them too actually, they fit under the and more category