Best Resellers Hosting

Is there any good resellers hosting other than hostgator and godaddy? With good technical suppport (i am kindof dump in hosting issues) ? Any suggestions will be greately appreciated. It is really hard to take a decision out of all available services. Mostly asks annual payment too.

You could pick a few companies out of the offers section and search for reviews on them. I would not recommend paying for a year at a time unless you fully trust the company.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

EU - east side
    unless you fully trust the company.
    Or can afford to lose the money. Each purchase we make remains a bit of a gamble.

Never used it, but I only read bad things about godaddy as hosting provider. In antithesis of Hostgator that I read mostly good things about them.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

from what I have heard, HG is much more better than Godaddy in hosting. Do you have trouble with HG hosting?

btw, this is the hosts I have heard that good

- they own their datacenters, and we have colocated here, so I can say you will be happy with network, customer service there. There are always some staff around days and nights, and they are not too busy

- using the same datacenter with us, and if you can make a search on board, you will see good comments about them

- working with Rus before, and he's a really good guy to work with

- usually I am thinking about this one whenever someone needs an UK-based company

well... I just cannot list all of them here cause there are many good hosts out there Check out the list in as well. Dan has done a good job