can you resell dedicated servers?

can you resell dedicated servers? or just shared hosting

Great Falls, VA
    Yup, you can apply for reseller status with SoftLayer and get a little discount on their prices. However, there are some other terms and conditions (I think you have to have been in business for a year, offer some other service that SoftLayer doesn't provide, and already have X amount of servers from them). That is the only place I know of for sure that offers the ability to resell their servers, yet I'm pretty confident that places like LayeredTech, etc. do as well.

EDIT: Yup --
    JetNet, LLC
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable
    Shared Reseller Dedicated

NJ, USA
    Layeredtech has a great reseller program. They also give their resellers special servers which are not available to the public; this helps bring in sales. Try them out, they will meet your needs.

when reselling dedicated server, make sure you can choose a good provider, that can give you a quick supporting service. Saying "quick" I mean all the questions should be answered within minutes, not hours
    Traditional music traveling

it also depends on which level you want to offer your customers. Do you want to do with unmanaged or managed servers? They're totally different

Any provider utilizing hsphere v2.5 will have the capability for you to resell dedicated servers - either from them or from any other dedicated server provider of your choice. You would create dedicated plans, just as you would create shared plans - and the end user control panel wold have graphs, upgrade requests, integrated billing, etc...

Hope this helps...

Ontario, Canada

You cant really go wrong with the planet. Only thing I'm not sure of is their support turnaround time. - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

just ad 40$ per month to your favourite dedicated server provider and BAM you have a DS reseller :p