Looking for Inexpensive Dedicated

I am looking for the most inexpensive yet stable server. I need it for backing up a dedicated that I have now. Can anyone please point me in the right direction. Processor is not my biggest concern. HDD, and Bandwidth are. Please help. Thanks. I would prefer it to have plesk.
    Last edited by TweakAdmin; 10-06-2006 at 03:55 PM.

It would help if you specify a price range and give more info about your BW and space requirements..

Most Inexpensive yet Stable, a difficult equation to balance
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

layered tech and softlayer are good ones

Miami, FL
    Layered tech or server matrix. I have both of these providers cheapest dedicated servers that I use for DNS servers. Both have never been down and have been very reliable.

Scotland, UK
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to go with a backup provider ? Such as

Server Management -
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Scott.Mc
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to go with a backup provider ? Such as

Yes, but there are other considerations (such as security of data, etc.).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@] today!

There are plenty of offers on wht I am sure you will find one that can suit your needs by looking at the offers/requests forums