Thread: Host4you.no

* Host4you.no

Well I dont understand tht language, but someone refered me to them as they were selling Gigeservers ip range at much lower prices as p4 2,6 ghz, 512mb ram , 80gb hard(64 ips) for 99 dollars month .. the ip range is 66.252.*.*. They are claiming to be on Foonet.

When i asked them test file they denied as they DONT have any, I asked them where was there dc located they said "We got servers in the same dc with Gigeservers. " Can you guys verify if they are real or some scam? As they accept payments via E-gold and Paypal only. There site is from Norway, and there paypal address has host4you.nl as hostname.

I'd be a bit suspicious since their domain was registered less than a month ago, but you never know they might be legit. I'd strongly recommend you to contact directly the datacenter they claim they're hosted at and find out that way if they're really the ones they claim they're.

Good luck and be careful
    SharkTECH Internet Services
    http://www.sharktech.net
    DDOS Firewalled Dedicated Servers
    Managed Services / IRC Allowed

Google came back with only one search result when I tried looking it up...Which I believe it's because it's a one month old site..but still..dedicated server companies usually aim to be welll known and attempt to spread the word about their company quick..which isn't something I see here..

Denying you a test file sounds quite weird, I mean..are they worried about something here?

I'd stay away from them at least till they're known in the market
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Ofcourse, i wont be going with them so early, i searched abt them on google also but not much results, i whoise'd there domain and it was 1 month old. and thanx for wonderful comments!

Glad to help
    Always put the golden rule of purchasing ahead of you ..You get what you pay for
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

This company is reselling the products from www.servetheworld.net
    Better to buy direct from them, it's an old and good company

i didnt even understand it

SCAM !

I HAVE ORDERED A SERVER AND PAID 150 + 20$ =$170 BY E-GOLD AND WAS PROMISED A SERVER RUNNING WITHIN 2 HOURS. (AND 24H LIVECHAT SUPPORT)

SINCE THEN, NO LIVE-CHAT REPLY AND NO-EMAIL REPLY. BEEN 48 HOURS.

AFTER SHORT INVESTIGATION, I FOUND THAT THEY HAVE DUPLICATED HOST4YOU.NET INTO HOST4YOU.NO AND THE ONLY THING DIFFERENT IS THE LIVE-CHAT SOFTWARE.

I THINK THAT THEIR BUSINESS MODEL IS THE ABOVE... AND I'M THE PROBABLY - NOT THE LAST FISH TO TAKE THE BAIT

Since I am from Norway, I can easily translate anything you may need from the site. .no = Norway. Registration by NorID which registers Norwegian .no domains. Actually you are required to have a registered company in order to get a .no domain.

A simple whois on www.norid.no gave me this:

Organization Name..........: LEE IRCHOST
    Organization Number........: 987860448
    Post Address...............: Niels Juels gate 10
    Postal Code................: NO-4008
    Postal Area................: Stavanger
    Country....................: NO
    Phone Number...............: +47 926 24 722
    Fax Number.................:
    Email Address..............: danlee at online.no

This topic may be outdated, but i have contact information on real person back with SCAM and money stealing. If you want information, please leave your email adress here and i will get in touch with you with contact information.