Hi everyone, I'm offering some links on my personal blog. It's about my daily life and so forth, a lot of it is to do with various hosting projects I have done and stuff like that so there's a lot of hosting and scripting key-words and content on there.

Both are PR3

The domain has been active for about 3 years and the blog site has been on there for a few months.

Alexa - WhoIs

WhoIs says the domain has been active since 2005, this is an error as this was actually the last renewal date. The domain is renewed every 2 years. The site is almost never down.

Very little traffic, September got 211 'unique visitors' and 1759 'pages' as indicated by AwStats, though the site gets crawled by many spiders very often including Googlebot.

Visible text link at the bottom of every page - $2/Mo or $5/3 months
A blog post - you write an article with some links and I'll publish it and keep it on the blog. Must contain some useful content too and look like an article - $5.

Payment by Paypal, price will never go up even if the PR goes up for people who buy now.

Feel free to ask any questions. The site will be around for a long time to come.