Antivirus & Anti-Spam based server

I have a very typical requirement of 10 GB of web space with about 50 GB of data-transfer and about 600 email accounts with spam and virus protection.

I would strickly like to have recommendations of web hosts who have can gurantee me protection against spam and virus emails.

I am current very annoyed with the host that I am using.

I dont think server using spamassassin are BEST as they need a LOT of training and other issues too. The best part is if the hosting company can guarantee this!

Any recommendations? My budget is MAX $40/monthly. Is that OK?

Leicestershire, UK

use google hosted email service for your spam filter requirement

You can set many RBL and filters, but nothing ensure you that you wont get spam, you can try to set it to a minimun, but always, something is going to pass through.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Chicago, IL USA
    Welcome to WHT!

Jedito is right, something is always going to get through. If you find a host that will guarantee no spam, you are being lied to. Period. There is no way anyone can guarantee you this. If someone can, they will be a multi millionaire as they will have solved the spam issue on the net! SpamAssassin is pretty much the defacto standard. All spam blockers will require some training as those who send spam are changing thier tactics all the time.

You have 600 mailboxes? WOW.

Good luck to you!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog