2CHECKOUT: Anyone else missing the 1st-4th Oct recurring bills?

It seems that 2checkout have dropped the ball again. All of my 1st to 4th recurring bills have not been processed. Anyone else?
    Off Topic Web Forum - A forum for talking about anything!!
    N.Z. Webmaster Community - Are you from New Zealand? Well signup to our forum!!!!

Yep same here.. A lot hasn't shown up on 2co even though I received the confirmation that they had been processed.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

California, USA
    I did not look. I probably should look into this. What is an easy way for me to check if it went through?

Same here.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

I had this problem for about a week and a half until I contacted 2Checkout a few days ago and was informed:

"We have recently had some system updates that is affecting the speed of the updating of vendor accounts..."
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ - Security notices for the hosting community.