Hybrid View

Genuine PHP coder wanted.

Hi guys, I've posted a few times on here looking for coders and I usually get a good response. Lets hope this time is no different.

I'm looking for a PHP/MySQL script built, unique, or a spin off of something you have lying around. If you get as excited about one of the 2 projects I have as I am then you'll have a blast working on it.

So like I said, I have 2 jobs, both important and very different from each other. Depending on the quotes I get for both, I may do both at the same time, I may do one at a time. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like being mucked about, but I'm honest, and genuine. As long as I'm kept up to speed, and no hidden costs arise, we'll do good. one of the projects will start off small and snowball in a big way. I'm talking a LOT of work. So it will pay to make sure you don't overcharge me! lol

I'm not looking for a programmer to come, work and leave. I'm looking for someone that's willing to hang around, work long term, make commitments, but have freedom to do their own thing too. Don't expect me to sit you down and say here is what I need done, don't move till it's done, I'm not that kind of guy. As long as the job is done in a timely manner I'm happy.

One job, the FUN job has been on the go for 8 years and been a great success, it's now time to take it to a new level. If you want to apply for this particular job you would benifet more if you have a bit of a band/musician background. You don't need to have this experiance, but it will help you if you did to see where I am going with this and what I am trying to achieve.

If you are interested, please catch me on MSN or AIM for more details.
    AIM: jester79lm MSN lee(a)lmwebdevelopment.co.uk

Thanks in abundance in advance for your time reading this post. Fingers crossed you are the person I'm looking for!
    WKD Banners | Make the most of your advertising!
    Designing banners since 2004 | Visit our Website www.wkdbanners.com

I had a few people contact me, I think I have found someone to do one of the jobs but I wanted to warn people about someone that contacted me.

OnlineDesignz (sales@apple-work.com) firstly tried to con me by taling figures of $400, then dropped to $200 and asked for 50% up front, we agreed 25% up front and he sent a money request for £50 which is more like $100.

Not only that, the same person told me he would not give me features and plans of what he intends to do for me until I paid him.. That's very odd. I need to know what he's going to do before I know he's the man for the job don't I?

So not bad mouthing someone for the sake of it, I'm genuinely concerned about this person being active on the forum. As I said, I've had many people applying, I've spoke to other and argued about things, but that's business, and those people left happy and I've kept their details. That's just how business goes. But this guy claims I was being rude because I refused to pay. A friend overseen this discussion.

NOTE TO WHT STAFF: this is a genuine concern, if you can find out if that email address is used on this forum, I'd concider taking action. The person seems too rude himself and dodgy.
    WKD Banners | Make the most of your advertising!
    Designing banners since 2004 | Visit our Website www.wkdbanners.com