Cleaning your laptop screen

I can never clean my laptop screen and not leave streaks.....anybody have any good methods they use??

How do you normally try and clean your screen?

I purchased some LCD wipes that work fine on my laptop screen and LCD monitor, with no streaks. I also use a cloth for cleaning glasses that works pretty good.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

I purchased LCD wipes at my local superstore. The brand of the wipes is: Nice'n CLEAN they are also anti-static.

Use electronic cleansing wipes such as the ones you can buy at Office Depot.

Best thing ever Monster Cleaner for LCDS awesome no streaks best thing I have ever seen. I know circuit city sells it and probably best buy also enjoy.

I used LCD wipes but they do not clean as much as they advertise! So, I'm using a soft cloth instead and I'm very satisfied with this.

My next purchase will be a Laptop with the TrueBrite technology! The screen remains always clean.
    Real 24x7x365 Technical Support
    Shared & Reseller Webhosting solutions (Plesk)
    Free Domain Name Registration and Transfer
    p r o g r e s s i v e L i n e . c a

Just use some spit and a toilet tissue

Kitchen roll is the best I've found for TFTs. I hate mine getting dirty, even more annoying is when friends point to something on the screen and touch it!

I have used a couple of different brands of antistatic LCD wipes. Walmart caries them and Best Buy does as well.

Just use a microfiber cloth. Don't use regular cleaning solution, it can take the top coating off the LCD.
    GotPing Internet
    www.gotping.com

Hello All, I have to agree with ksgaservices, The Monster LCD cleaning kit is by far one of the best methods of cleaning your laptop screen. The kit comes complete with cleaner and a microfiber cloth. A couple of sprays with the cleaner and a gentle up, down, side to side wipe and you have a nicely cleaned screen with no streaks.

Of course always read your laptop owners manual for the suggested method of cleaning and to ensure any cleaning solutions used will not damage your LCD.

Regards,
    Chris
    www.postasite.net- Affordable, Reliable U.S/U.K Web Hosting.
    Cpanel | Domain Name Registration | SSL Certificates.
    In business since 2003

I just use some good ol' soap, water and clean cloth.