Mb Without Instant Activation

Hey guys,

Is it possible to have MBv4 not instantly activate accounts until you have had time to review them? Which I am more than certain the answer is yes - so - if so - can you tell me how you would go about doing it?

Thinking of moving from CE to MB but haven't completely decided yet. CE is just so darn difficult to customize the signup form.

Thanks!
    Jerett

I am in the same boat as you Jerett, I just recently switched from CE to MB (Just bought my license 2 days ago, still transferring clients over....)

I am positive the answer to your question is yes, but I honestly don't know any specifics on how you go about reviewing signups, etc. I am guessing that its just like CE..... They are put into a "pending" state, you check out their info, then activate them, or delete them.
    -steve

Yes it is possible, you would find the answer at http://manual.modernbill.com/adminhe..._Manual_v4.htm

yes it's possible , follow wn-ali, come back for more questions

Thank you for your help on this matter.

Question - I thought I had this setup right and my Fraud protection seems to have posted the message at the end of the order form - but - I get this at the very end:

Your order has been processed
    AuthCode: TVSUQ
    AVSCode: _
    TransID: 100002899047

Does this mean the payment was processed or just the order was accepted?

Thanks,
    Jerett

I really need some help on this. LOL - i went through the manual and there are so many areas that apply to payment that I am not sure If these are being processed or waiting for me to process them. ANy help would be awesome

Actually it is all on MB manual.. with reading it, you can configure it..it is not big deal... just take a look on automation section such as API queue thing..

Thanks

I looked through it but I guess I will look again - Does this mean it was processed:

Your order has been processed
    AuthCode: TVSUQ
    AVSCode: _
    TransID: 100002899047

I thought I set it up right but I suppose I didnt.

You using authorize.net or what?/

No - Blue Pay. Set it up in test mode and felt that I had it all right. I even have my Fraudprotection set for all pending so it should hold it right? Not to mention the rest of the settings. I will continue to investigate.

Do you have a link for a manual that includes the API instructions? The one I have doesn't seem to have it.

Here is a link directly to the bluepay help page: http://manual.modernbill.com/adminhe...le_BluePay.htm

And here is the link to the whole manual:
    http://manual.modernbill.com/adminhe..._Manual_v4.htm

Hope this helps
    -steve

I have reviewed that - when I place test orders - they are going straight to Bluepay for processing.

Will they not process until I run the batch? Is there someway to make it where only new orders won't be sent for processing until I approve them?

There is so many automations/invoices/crons/batches that is confusing me. LOL. Please - some help would be awesome.