Reliable Established Host

I want to put the support desk for my current hosting company onto another server so that customers can get support even when the server is down. For this I need a small hosting plan on a fast server. I require:

cPanel or HSphere
    100mb space
    5 GB Transfer
    1 MySQL database
    Fast server
    NOT SoftLayer datacenter (as that is where my other server is)
    99.9% uptime or better 100% guaranteed.

I don't really need support, but I need people who aren't going to make a pig's ear of my site. I don't need any freebies, Fantastico etc. I don't want to pay a setup fee. The company must be established, financially stable and must not overcrowd their servers. SSH is a plus bit not required. No prepayments (beyond a month) of contracts.

I need this as cheap as possible. I saw Swizi which appealed to me but they charge for setup.

Any ideas?

Those are simple requirments, try the shared offers section. TBH i would not pay for a host that goes bellow $5 (unless its a discount promotion). In my past i found that anyone bellow that, has bad uptime and etc and they have servers over crowded.

There's a handful of good quality and well known hosts here that will fit your needs easily. I wouldn't call anything reliable cheap, especially if you want your support desk on there.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Check for a host with a long history, you wont want to see your help desk disappear with another overnight flight host.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Jedito I was looking at your post in the offers section and it interested me and I've just noticed your live chat is on so I'll chat with one of the guys on that and see where that leaves me.

Apart from that, I really need names of companies I can look at.

Ok after speaking with the downtown host rep on live chat Swizi and DownTownHost are my top 2.

Anyone know any other companies I should look at before buying? heck Ill even chack you signatures

sonet7.com

LicensePal.com

HostGator seems to be popular on these forums, have you though about looking at their website?
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Sonet7 are over my price range for this and have only 1 plan which is too big.

Hostgator's $7 paid yearly is too much.

Again, I need a small plan with a small price tag.

Hostgator's $7 paid yearly is too much.

Again, I need a small plan with a small price tag.
    How small exactly?

Your requirements are decent enough, and you should have no trouble finding a web host. Try searching on www.findmyhosting.com