* Looking for a good, reliable windows reseller host

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a good windows reseller hosting account. I have had enough with the current host and the service really sucks.

My requirements currently are pretty simple:

Disk Space: 2 GB (Min)
    Data Transfer: 20-25 GB/MONTH (Min)
    Domains Allowed: 50
    Programming Language support: ASP, .NET, PHP, ETC.....
    Database support: ODBC DSN, MS-ACCESS, MS-SQL SERVER (IF LIMITED, ITS OK BUT NEED AN OPTION TO ADD ON IN FUTURE IF NEED TO BE)
    Reseller/Client Control Panel for all account: HELM/PLESK
    I am looking to pay something around 15 USD per month
    WEBMAIL.....AND REST OF THE THINGS WHICH ARE COMMON.....

AND MOST IMPORTANT SHOULD BE RELIABLE SOURCE IN TERMS OF UPTIME...!!!!!

I have been searching and the below is what i have found and would like to know how they all rank and if there are any other which you people can suggest.

www.xhostsolutions.com
    http://www.cyberhostpro.com (bit more expensive for me right now and most of the resources will remain unused.....think if cyberhostpro can come up with a starter pack with half of their current BRONZE plan.

Waiting for your suggestions......eagerly,

Thanks

To be honest you'll never find something for $15 that is reliable. Take a look at Jodohost they are good, I've been with them for almost a year now and love their services.

hostnexus and relio both are best.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

HostNine

Hello every body

i want to know is there any feedback about that company HOSTNINE is there any clients for that company here !!

what do you think about it

Thanks

Do you require UK or US based servers?

i need a good Reliable service!!

Hi,

I have come across hostnexus but never heard of relio......are they both reliable sources?

and what are your suggestions for xhostsolutions.......?

need preferably US based servers

I dont use their Windows package. I had a DirectAdmin account before, and now I am renting a dedicated server from gate2vn.net, so I just can say about their supporting service on Linux: fast, knowlegable. They dont have live chat, or phone support, but there are staff around on helpdesk. Most of my questions were answered within 5 - 30 minutes. You can contact them to ask about Windows packages. Let them know Minh send you there (they might have a discount for me )
    Traditional music traveling

Quote Originally Posted by kamyana
    hostnexus and relio both are best.
    kamyana you've recommended two companies there, when were you hosted with them?

I doubt you were since you are a host yourself
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

i used to offer windows hosting a year back, had a server at that time. I had a small no. of clients that are still with me. For them i got a small reseller account.

I have used relio trial, but since i was running plesk and relio has Hsphere therefore, i went with hostnexus and they are pretty good with windows stuff.
    Last edited by kamyana; 10-06-2006 at 08:34 AM.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

Hi,

I think I will need to make a decision about new reseller account very soon........choosing between cyberhostpro and hostnexus

I am currently with varhosting but the service recently is very very bad.......sites are down, mails not working and i am not able to access even their website, no replies from the support tickets too......guys don't waste your money.....paying to varhosting.....should we consider varhosting is closed and out of business?

Hi Darwins

which node you are on with VarHosting is that NODE102 ?

thanks

hi,

I am on wnode101 - windows reseller

are you with varhosting too?

Avoid Varhosting for windows hosting simply ? Its a horrible experience

Their server are too slow + long response time + their main helm control panel is always down

Since long time thier control panel is down ( http://wnode101.jump-server.net:8086/ )

Once their control panel is up we will shift all of our sites ( approx 20 ) to somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by obiztek
    Avoid Varhosting for windows hosting simply ? Its a horrible experience

Their server are too slow + long response time + their main helm control panel is always down

Since long time thier control panel is down ( http://wnode101.jump-server.net:8086/ )

Once their control panel is up we will shift all of our sites ( approx 20 ) to somewhere else.
    The error you see is actually the error shown if the host has either

1) removed the HELMDB that contains everything
    2) SQL Server database IP Address is wrong in the HELM Config tool
    3) The Host dont know what there doing.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

yeah... my friend has a windows reseller with them too... it has been down for days and their tech dun even know how to fix it..

can u imagine that if u really count on their service, u better prepare more money to compensate your clients,..

my friend is waiting for their server to go back up before transferring to others...they better stay out of business if dunno how to manage a server

It cant be that hard to fix! Its really simple!
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.

I am actually going to message them to tell them how to fix it, to help you guys!

ok well i tried I will let you guys know how it goes, i went on their live chat it went a little something like this:

Chris:
    Windows hosting

Welcome Chris! Your request has been directed to the Technical Support department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by representative OS Customer Support. Currently in room: OS Customer Support, Chris.

OS Customer Support:
    Hello, welcome to live chat
    Chris:
    Hi, I hear your having issues with your Helm control panel
    OS Customer Support:
    Yes
    Chris:
    I am a helm guru, do you want some help? I heard allot of people complaing on forums
    Chris:
    the error i see is related to the HELM Config tool unable to read the HELMDB
    OS Customer Support:
    We're facing MSSQL problem on the server
    Chris:
    what version of SQL is it?
    OS Customer Support:
    Sorry, I don't know
    OS Customer Support:
    The window admins are not here right now
    Chris:
    they cant be that good if they cant fix it
    OS Customer Support:
    May I know, are you varhosting customer?
    Chris:
    nope, I am another host, but i have helped many hosting companies with setup/support & administration of their servers
    Chris:
    so I know my stuff
    OS Customer Support:
    Okay
    OS Customer Support:
    Can I have your email ID so I can tell my admins
    Chris:
    sure, its **Hidden**
    OS Customer Support:
    Okay, Thank you
    Chris:
    i will tell them how to fix it, and am not trying to make money this is free information
    OS Customer Support:
    Great!!
    OS Customer Support:
    I'll ask my admins to get email you earlier
    Chris:
    am in the UK and its 11:05pm here, so if they email in the next 6 hours i may not reply straight away
    OS Customer Support:
    Maybe you will get email today later, is it okay?
    Chris:
    sure whenever
    OS Customer Support:
    Lot of thanks
    Chris:
    no problem
    Chris:
    good luck
    Chris:
    Bye
    OS Customer Support:
    Bye and have nice time
    Hopefully You guys will have HELM Back soon.

i think it won't help because their support team only know how to entertain you without really helping you.. I guess that is what their support team for.., say hi and bye.. oh yeah,, and ask you to submit support ticket..

my friend's account still downed... now is more than 6 days..

anyone who has account with them better move to another hosts..

Hi, just a update, they never got in touch, in my opinion if they wanted there service to work, they would at least try.

varhosting is alive!

Quote Originally Posted by darwins
    Hi,

I am currently with varhosting but the service recently is very very bad.......sites are down, mails not working and i am not able to access even their website, no replies from the support tickets too......guys don't waste your money.....paying to varhosting.....should we consider varhosting is closed and out of business?
    Nope, varhosting is alive and kicking! We just completed the purchase of Roj's business a few days ago and are frantically working on replacing old servers with new faster/RAID boxes, adding new support staff, and basically just getting the service back up to the level it once was at.

If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
    -Rick

If you need to find a good windows reseller. Then you can always click to Jodohost.

Their live chat is 24/7/365 proven to be availible. If you need support you get it in Jodohost. Their network and servers are the best also

Thank you,
    Fadhlullah Abd Rahman - Server Hosting Division
    Fivio.com | Customize Server Solutions
    Dedicated Servers - Managed Colocation - SMS Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by bluskyguy
    Nope, varhosting is alive and kicking! We just completed the purchase of Roj's business a few days ago and are frantically working on replacing old servers with new faster/RAID boxes, adding new support staff, and basically just getting the service back up to the level it once was at.

If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
    -Rick
    Excellent, good luck on turning that business around, they have had nothing but bad luck from what i hear on these forums.

So as the new owner of varhosting, lets hope we don't hear any more bad stories

Again, good luck!

Lightbulb varhosting is ALIVE

Quote Originally Posted by darwins
    Hi,

Hi Darwins,
    A few days ago I purchased the entire Varhosting.com company from Roj (with VarHosting.net). Since the purchase we've gone ahead and put several things in place to increase both performance on the servers (as well as mail/ftp services)...these enhancements include:

- fully monitored services (and by fully monitored we mean 24/7/365...if there ever is an issue within 15 min it will be corrected)

- migration to new high performance servers (should be completed at the end of this week). These new servers are all enterprise level RAID devices running Woodcrest Processors.

- new support team. I know a lot of clients are really frustrated with going to the chat room only to find there is no one there to assist them...not any more. We've gone ahead and manned it with professional service techs (here in the US) that can assist with any sort of issues or even setting up accounts.

Overall, these changes should bring back the varhosting service to the service many of you used to use and once loved.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me anytime.

Thanks,
    Rick