What are some providers similar to HostGator?

I have evaulated HostGator for a month and they are very nice. I have a few days to decide if I'm going to stick with them so I wanted to see if I can get anything better.

Budget: $10-15/month
    Domains: 5

I am NOT looking for maximum bandwidth/space. Just something decent. The only thing I need that is out of the ordinary is flexible IMAP/email features and SSH, which HostGator does not have. I prefer SSH cause I'm a Linux user and I need flexible email features (auto-responders, auto-purge, custom squirrelmail pic) because I rely heavily on email for business.

Dreamhost is perfect on paper, I've had them for about 10 months now for personal use and their IMAP sometimes takes 30 seconds to send an email and the webmail times out frequently. Uptime is horrid, not good enough for business use. Great for screwing around though.

There are many good providers out there that have what you're looking for. Try going to hostreview.com and search.
    Plutomic Hosting
    Empowering Your Web Ventures
    In Business Since 2005
    Specializing in Web Hosting, VPS, Managed Dedicated Servers and Managed Colocation

You may want to have a look in the offers section as well. =)
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Take a look to http://whreviews.com

There's a list of honests hosts created by a WHT moderator that may fit your needs.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Do you know what your storage and bandwidth requirements are? It may help a little to know what your expectations are for your budget.

HostGator is a cPanel hosting provider like the thousands of others. Check the offers section for lots of very similar companies

Your budget seems reasonable, based on the fact that you said you didn't need any excessive space or bandwidth. There's a lot of companies that have representatives on this site. Check some of them out, you may find what you're looking for! Good luck.
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net

Try searching on www.findmyhosting.com

Just search for reviews after you have made a list of web host that meet your requirements, that should help you find the perfect web host for yourself.

for 10-15 dollars per month you are gauranteed to get a good deal, try looking at the offers on wht

What about BlueHost? What do you think of them?

Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore