Startlogic, are they reliable?

Hi

I am recently hosted by Godaddy for a new website project and i am almost 100 % satisfied. The only thing i dislike is the very basic stats panel.

So i am now having others few projects so i am looking for a webhosting with severals domain names between 5 and 10, for a good price (5 a month).

have you ever used startlogic or dot5hosting?

what do you advise me, i would need also some Mysql databases.

Thanks

I had a site with Startlogic over a year ago and was with them less than a month. They were horrible. Excessive downtime, support addressed every issue except the one I was having, extremely rude staff. It took quite a while to get the right person to process the 30 day money back guarantee. I would suggest you look elsewhere. Try search here, it is your friend.

If you don't like the basic stats panel, why don't you go to hotscripts.com and get a free one and install it. No point switching if you're 100% satisfied over easy to fix thing.

What type of stats program are you looking for? I would recommend to go with a host which offers AWstats.
    EHOSTONE INC
    Ultimate Hosting Solution!
    http://reseller.ehostone.net

How much space and bandwidth are you looking for? Many companies have representatives on these boards that post. Check out some of the companies that they stand for, and if you like what you see, PM them or send an e-mail to check them out. Good luck!
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net

The only thing i dislike is the very basic stats panel.
    http://www.google.com/analytics/ might be a good workaround for that. You could use it even if you find a host with decent stats included in the package.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha453
    If you don't like the basic stats panel, why don't you go to hotscripts.com and get a free one and install it. No point switching if you're 100% satisfied over easy to fix thing.
    Ok but i don't to change my hosting for my actual website, i just want another hosting for my others projects, i need about 5 domains name

I see what you're asking for. You need 5 domains hosted. It shouldn't be a problem. Check out the Shared Hosting Offers section on WHT. Look into a few of those companies. Many will even do unlimited domain hosting. For $5/m though, you might be a little hard pressed to find that, unless the provider is running a promotion. So check out the offers section, and good luck!
    █► Server Bridge / Solid Shared Hosting [Comes with a domain!]
    █► cPanel
    99% uptime dedicated support instant setup unlimited domain hosting.
    █► Bridging the gap between your dreams and reality.
    █► Questions? Talk to me: sean[at]serverbridge.net