recommendations of ded server, lot of traffic

I would like some recommendations on some web hosting companies. I feel like I'm over paying for my hosting.

Currently I have 3 servers where 1 is unmetered. I am finding out that my 2nd server is using a lot of bandwidth so I need to either get a new hosting company or get unmetered. Right now The Planet / Server Matrix does not have any more servers available.

I do a good amount of traffic/bandwidth and would like to know where you guys think the best place to host a ded server would be.

Let me know please, thanks

Are you looking for metered or unmetered? You also might want to tell what your budget is and take a look at the "host quoite".

Ok right now Im using about 8000 GB of bandwidth on 3 servers. One is unmetered. I am going over the limit (2000gb) on a second server by 1000gb. So it wouldnt make much sense keeping this server and apying so much extra on bandwidth. My third server I use for clients and I pay around $100 for that which is no problem. The main problem I have is I think Im spending too much. I spend around $700 for 3 servers and only one is unmetered.

What is your budget?

I want to keep it as low as possible and just make sure im getting my money's worth. I think I need another server and im already paying $700 now so looking to keep it low as possible with 1 more server.

Try www.steadfast.net... You can get unmetered or metered servers network is very good
    Linux junkie | steward.io

Cool im going to check out both sites thanks for replying and your input

How's the search going?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.