Thumbs up VPS HOSTING FROM $9.95/Month! Extra 100GB Transfer for the next 10 Signups!

ServerOrigin.Com is now offering VPS' with ROCK BOTTOM PRICING!

You can view our prices at: http://www.serverorigin.com/vps.html

Also for a quick look our VPS Prices are as follows:

---------------------
    VPS 5
    ---------------------

CPU - 2 x 3.0GHZ
    5GB Storage
    64MB RAM (Minimum)
    128MB Ram (Maximum)
    50GB BANDWIDTH
    1 IP Address
    CentOS 4.4 Operating System
    Un-Managed
    ---------------------
    $9.95/Month

---------------------
    VPS 10
    ---------------------

CPU - 2 x 3.0GHZ
    10GB Storage
    128MB RAM (Minimum)
    256MB Ram (Maximum)
    100GB BANDWIDTH
    1 IP Address
    Un-Managed
    ---------------------
    $19.95/Month

---------------------
    CPanel VPS 15
    ---------------------

CPU - 2 x 3.0GHZ
    15GB Storage
    256MB RAM (Minimum)
    512MB Ram (Maximum)
    200GB BANDWIDTH
    2 IP Addresses
    cPanel/WHM (FREE)
    Un-Managed
    ---------------------
    $34.00/Month
    ---------------------
    CPanel VPS 20
    ---------------------

CPU - 2 x 3.0GHZ
    20GB Storage
    256MB RAM (Minimum)
    512MB Ram (Maximum)
    300GB BANDWIDTH
    2 IP Addresses
    cPanel/WHM (FREE)
    Un-Managed
    ---------------------
    $44.00/Month

THE NEXT 10 SIGNUPS WHO USE THE COUPON: 100gb
    Will receive an extra 100GB Transfer/Monthly!

**IRC/IRCd Servers are allowed on these VPS'
    **Proxies are highly looked down upon
    **Offer available to new customers only.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

DO you offer managed package?

Question

free fantastico ?

We actually offer free Installatron upon request on the CPanel VPS'.
    (http://www.installatron.com)

These VPS' are unmanaged.

We offer VPS Management which includes:
    Managed Server Add-on $12.00/mo

» Server Management & Technical Support:
    24x7x365 Technical Support via E-Mail

» Server Monitoring:
    HTTP/SSH Port Monitoring

» 6-24 Hour Resolution Time

» Software Updates and Security Updates/Audits:
    Upon Request we will update all server software as frequently as necessary and implement security software. Backend server software upgrades (Apache, CPanel, PHP, etc....) - Server Software installation & WHM/cPanel technical issues

» Minor CGI/PHP/MySQL problems
    This is "not" direct support to your hosting clients, this is management, support and monitoring for you, the hosting company.

It is an add-on available during signup or after signup via: http://www.serverorigin.com/clientex...php?package=46
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support

A test file please?

What exactly do you mean unmanaged?

With the first pakage for 9.95/ month, can we still get the free installatron / WHM installed onto it ?

@Genesis-a
    I don't think Cpanel/whm can work properly in 64 MB RAM, you need idealy 256MB Ram to get cpanel/whm installed & work properly.

Note: I don't work for ServerOrigin.Com, just want to help answer it
    --- No signature for now ---

Oh ok fair enough, Thanks for that info. I didnt know that

The VPS15 plan shows 2 IP's yet when I go through the order process it shows 1 IP with no way to change it. Can you clarify?

Yes - the information in ClientExec can sometimes be different than what is offered in the package. You will always get what is advertised on the website.

Also, l0ck_up is correct. The plans that do not have CPanel listed will not come with CPanel. They can have other control panels installed that will work with less memory.

well, I just tried to place an order, and got this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open() in /home/serveror/public_html/clientexec/encrypted/commonfunctions.php on line 589

Seems like your installation of ClientExec might be goofed, so I have no idea if it went through or not. The email address I signed up with is [email protected].

Well, I just tried to file a support ticket with you, and it appears your copy of Intellodesk is broken as well.

Not getting a good feeling about this...

Have no idea of what problems you experienced. We have users signup daily and have yet to see an issue. No other complaints... By the way your support ticket was answered within 8 minutes of being placed as well. /shrug Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by serverorigin
    Have no idea of what problems you experienced. We have users signup daily and have yet to see an issue. No other complaints... By the way your support ticket was answered within 8 minutes of being placed as well. /shrug Good Luck
    Not to be pedantic, but I was not able to submit a support ticket at all, and that was part of the problem. I logged into your helpdesk, and attempted to submit a ticket no less than 4 times, and each time it told me that I was missing a section of the ticket that did not exist.

edit: here are a couple of screenshots demonstrating the issue:

Before hitting submit
    After hitting submit

Hopefully that will help you track down the problem

The message you were sent was a PM on this forum, not a support ticket.

Perhaps the issue with clientexec was because I tried to pay via credit card instead of Paypal?
    Last edited by FirestormNetworks; 10-09-2006 at 11:49 PM.

Not sure why you are getting that with the ticket system. I just submitted a sales ticket from a user I just created and no problems.

The problem with ClientExec looks like the API with Authorize.net was not working correctly. We appreciate the heads up as ClientExec doesn't let us know there is any problem. We had made some changes because we use Authorize.Net for 2 different sites and it seems the hash was changed when the new site was setup, never updated in this ClientExec.

Definitely not your fault, and you are correct. The problem wouldn't have happened with Paypal and that is why I am guessing we didn't realize it sooner.

Thanks for the info.

Both issues seem to be resolved now. Sorry for the inconveniece.