1. I can access the site at home
2. I can access the site at my university yesterday MORNING
3. I can't access the site at my university since yesterday lunch time
4. I check the status of my domain at my registra, and it shows that my site domain is working fine with IP address correct
5. I key in the IP address of my site directly onto the browser, it can show the content but not the JPEG photo. Why? I thought if using IP address directly, it should show up perfectly?
I have my site moved to a new server for nearly 10 days now...and many still can't access it from office
I ran your site through DNS Report (http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsre...=shashinki.com) and it seems you have a few problems to work out. Check the report out, do a bit of googling, and see whats going on. Make sure both your nameservers are registered with your domain name registrar, and make sure your DNS records are setup right. You may want to look at some of the Warns on DNS Report too.
I have just closed my DNS server...I am really very new to this thingy...and today is the first time I am learning about this Open Close DNS server...so I hope I have done it right and key in the right format in the named file. :p