* FS: Laptop - AMD Turion64 Processor-1 GB RAM-100 GB Drive-15.4in Widescreen

Hello,

I am selling a laptop I purchased a few months ago but am not using. Here are the specs:

Gateway MX6440
    AMD Turion64 Mobile ML-32 Processor with Hyper Transport
    15.4" Widescreen Ultrabright WXGA TFT
    1024 MB DDR RAM
    ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Graphics
    100 GB Drive
    Multi-format Double Layer DVD +/-RW Drive
    4 in 1 Media Card Reader
    Wireless LAN 802.11g including Secure EasySetup, 125 MB High Speed Mode, 10/100 Mbps built-in Ethernet, 56K ITU V.92-Ready Fax Modem
    1 Firewire, 4 USB, 1 VGA, 1MIC, and 1 headphone ports
    Windows XP Home along with Microsoft Works 8.5, Money 2006, PowerDVD, Power2Go, BigFix, Microsoft Digital Image Starter

Laptop is in mint condition and was purchased new from my local Best Buy. All original packaging and discs are included. The laptop has been used so rarely that the original stickers are still attached (detailing processor, memory, widescreen display, etc)

Shipping: Will be shipped via USPS Insured Priority Mail which delivers to nearly all of the US within 2-3 business days. If you live in the Kansas City area, a pickup/drop-off can be arranged.

Payment: We would prefer Visa, MasterCard or American Express be used, but will also consider USPS Money Order if necessary.

I am asking $550 for the laptop (shipping/insurance included).

Here is a scan of the original box that lists the specs as well as an image of the laptop:

http://hostingsupplies.com/boxscan.jpg
    http://hostingsupplies.com/nv.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. You are welcome to PM me here or email me at [email protected] or reply to this thread.

Thanks for reading my offer.
    Last edited by Matt; 10-04-2006 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Correct Title

aw crap, I just bought this exact laptop from best buy a few days ago.. for the already good price of $699.

Same, I bought this at Best Buy about 2 months ago with insurance. Total came to $799
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

To answer a few questions I have received via PM and email:

Will you ship outside the US?
    In some cases, yes. Canada & Australia are pretty much a yes, but please ask if you have an alternate. If shipping outside the US, the buyer would need to pay the difference in cost from mailing within the US (subtract $25 from International Shipping Total)

Payment Methods: I forgot to add that I will also accept Google Checkout and Discover.

Thanks

Was this sold?

Thomas,

This laptop is still available...and as a bonus I am knocking an additional $25 off the price to make it $525.

Thanks

Matt

Another question frequently asked is warranty...this laptop came with a one-year parts and labor warranty and has seven months remaining on that.

Quote Originally Posted by kenop
    aw crap, I just bought this exact laptop from best buy a few days ago.. for the already good price of $699.
    You can return it within 30 days and get this one.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Matt,

Just did a quick quote check on Fedex with the following details:

Ship from: Kansas City, 66101, U.S.A
    Ship to: Birmingham, UK

Weight: 6.5lbs (6.28lbs according to the official site - I rounded to 6.5)

The quote comes to: $108.53

So the total would be $525 + Shipping ($108.53) - $25 = $608.53
    If this doesn't get sold and once I've finished searching around, would you be happy to ship to the UK?

Yeah, I can ship to the UK. Keep in mind that the weight listed (6.28) does not include the power brick or packaging....but that said, shipping via USPS Global Express offers 3-5 day delivery to the UK for roughly $77 (before $25 discount for shipping). Just another option to consider, I can ship via USPS, Fed-Ex or UPS.

Hey Matt,

Im interested can you get in contact.

Thanks

Correction: Sale Pending
    Last edited by Matt; 10-10-2006 at 08:05 PM.

matt, if it doesn't go through i would like to have seconds on it and can pay quickly.