Rate this company , are they scammers?

i found this company http://www.***********.com/default.aspx they are actually sold out , i called and told me there gonna be back in about 2 -3 weeks. if u chek there price , its unbelevable , UNBELEABLE its like WOOOOOOWWW.

So do u guys knwo them ? please help me . ty
      0 Not allowed!

http://***************.com sure looks like a good host to me.

The web site is a little hard to get to though.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm guessing since the name of the company is censored that's a big indicator of the opinion WHT has.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lebguy
    rob5 dont worrry about this its not ur problem , my english is bad cause im french , and i have an assosiate that know alot more than me. ty

And ya ty i dont know why it dosint let me show u the sites name . ?
    Because it is censored.

Maybe the company was trying to spam their name here?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    Because it is censored.

Maybe the company was trying to spam their name here?
    Maybe? It would be best to ask WHT, I am sure there is something about this company which makes WHT not want to advertise it.
    VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services
      0 Not allowed!

yea ill try ask them about it , cause u wouldnt beleve the prices lol , its really world Beating , like they say on there site. i hope i dont get banned ?!
      0 Not allowed!

yea ill try ask them about it , cause u wouldnt beleve the prices lol , its really world Beating , like they say on there site. i hope i dont get banned ?!
    In case you're not getting it, you answered your question with your own post. The fact that the company's name you are referring to is in the censor config file means they've done something shady here in the past. So if you use common sense you should stay away from whatever company you are referring to.
      0 Not allowed!

just remember you get what you pay for, and if its banned on WHT that should throw up a red flag.
      0 Not allowed!

Being that they are censored here, means nothing more than they may have had some challenges in following the rules of the forum.

Best of luck.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!