Need Web Hosting, Help

Hey,

I'm looking for a web hosting company with reliable uptime and speed. I found these companies that seem to have good reviews on Hostview, and meet my specific hosting needs. Are any worth it?

hostgator.com
    ixwebhosting.com
    dot5hosting.com
    hostmonster.com
    midphase.com

Try your search here in the forum (type in co. name) and feedback will result.
    I think you will find plenty of info on all those co. you mention.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Other than Hostgator I see all those sites listed on "fake" web directories with Top 10 ranks created based on which pay more for refered customers at CJ.

What are your requeriments?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Re:

The problem I have is I have over 10 domains that need to be hosted. So I need atleast 20 GB bandwidth with the same amount for space. I'm mostly looking for uptime and speed since I host dozens of downloads and live chat.

Midphase I crossed out, rude staff with website speed not going abov 25 KB.

Sorry for my stupid question, but do you really use 20 GB of space?
    Or are you just trying to get the most of possible for the less money?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Like I said I'll be hosting download files of software, which are large in size and other large applications that generate statistic files, not to mention I have large amount of domains.

Sounds like your looking for a reseller plan, you should check out the shared/reseller offers here on WHT for some great offers.
    Most can give you a speed test file too.

Good luck with your search
    www.NT-Hosts.net
    Shared Hosting - Reseller - Email Hosting - Forum Hosting - Linux server admins
    Phone: 07092898178 - Fax: 07092898179 - Email:Sales@NT-Hosts.net

Quote Originally Posted by alpha453
    Hey,

I'm looking for a web hosting company with reliable uptime and speed. I found these companies that seem to have good reviews on Hostview, and meet my specific hosting needs. Are any worth it?

hostgator.com
    ixwebhosting.com
    dot5hosting.com
    hostmonster.com
    midphase.com
    as i know, HG, with coupon code, you can get firt month for 1 cent only.
    get domain from godaddy. hosting from HG.

<snipped>
    Last edited by ldcdc; 10-04-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Other than Hostgator I see all those sites listed on "fake" web directories with Top 10 ranks created based on which pay more for refered customers at CJ.
    In all fairness, once a company starts a high paying affiliate program via CJ, it will be, sooner or later, added to many "top hosts lists". It's just a matter of time really. Being listed there doesn't make a host bad, nor good (unfortunately). In the end, it all goes back to their real service as revealed freely by customers here, and on other forums and sites.