forgot reseller name

G'day everyone,

A while back I was cruising looking for a new reseller web hoster cause my current company was a bit sketch ... now I'm finally making the move .... I remember seeing a great company but for the life of me can't remember the name.

Anyway, I remember it worked on a "credit" system, where you can buy blocks of credits and then use them in various combinations pertaining to their normal packages. (ex: buy 120 credits, and small package is worth 15, medium worth 30, etc. )

I know that sounds extremely vague ... but what I'm asking is if there is any company out there that works like this?
    requirements: PHP, MySQL, Linux.

Thanks in advance ...

Hmmm sounds a strange way of working as a reseller, but its different. Its basically just paying up front money to a host for different hosting packages, sounds a odd but different way of working. Still I dont believe I have heard them mentioned on this forum before
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

I have not heard of offers like those as well. I would recommend that you go for trusted monthy reseller plans.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Sounds interesting. Have you tried the search feature here at WHT to see if you could find it?
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006