Is your arcade doing anything for you? Sure, you purchased the script, installed it on your domain. Maybe you slapped a few ads on it. Your arcade site can be doing more for you! That default design your Script came with, guess what? Its being used by thousands of other sites, SEPARATE YOUR SITE FROM THE COMPETITION.

I am currently only offering my services to version 3.0 owners. Dont have a copy? Order One

What You Get:

- Installation (If necassary).

- Template + Integration + Logo.

- 1300+ Games installed on your script with thumbs and descriptions!

- Ad blending. I will blend your adsense, YPN etc ads all over the site. I own many arcade sites and have experemented with many variations and I know what works best.

Above listed services with unique design: $160.00
Above listed services without unique design: $120.00

Of course, I understand people want to see what they are getting before they order so I already have a design ready:

First buyer will select if they want unique rights to this design or not. If you dont like this design, I can make you something different. per your requirements. All designs will be professionally done with revenue in mind. A site can look breathe taking, but if its not making money, whats the use?

Price may go up depending on how popular this service is. Everything will be completed on your site in less than 72 hours. First order will be less than 12 hours as the above design is ready to be installed. Design will be professionally coded using mostly CSS.

PM me for purchasing info, PAYPAL ONLY