Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    countrytyme: You could try budgetreseller.com

i think you are somehow related to budgetreseller , do you?
    every plan you provide looks similar as br to me
    budget reseller says BR1 , BR2 and you says CTW01 , CTW02 etc.. (just curious)

'CTW' is also the prefix to our billing and tickets for ticket support for another helpdesk that I am using. We are in no way related to budgetreseller.com.
    Country-Tyme Web Hosting - Reliable shared and reseller hosting
    *Affordable hosting solutions with cPanel / WHM / RVskins
    *30 Day money back guarantee

I know Fat Network does free transfers from cPanel to cPanel servers.
    They also got good rates and amazing uptime!

TWG

Quote Originally Posted by deepak99
    countrytyme: You could try budgetreseller.com

i think you are somehow related to budgetreseller , do you?
    every plan you provide looks similar as br to me
    budget reseller says BR1 , BR2 and you says CTW01 , CTW02 etc.. (just curious)
    Nope, they aren't a customer that I am aware of, and don't work for us. That is a pretty normal way of listing hosting packages by numbering them. I am sure you would find many more companies that do things that way.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

i m perfectly cleared here about budgetreseller and countrytyme , i always thought them as same company, any way both have nearly equal plan and revellution should inspect their plan once,..

budgetreseller may also have coupon code in the offer section ..
    i.e "BudgetReseller Rules - Upgrade my plan" i dont know if it still valid..

HostGator and ResellerZoom should transfer your accounts over.

I am one of the customer of budgetreseller.com and am so far very pleased with support & services.

You should give them a try
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    HostGator and ResellerZoom should transfer your accounts over.
    As I know, Hostgator does not transfer accounts - it is the responsibility of the reseller. But they may transfer accounts for a fee, better ask sales.
    Managed.gr cloud hosting, paas, vps, dedicated, domain registration on global datacenters.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF
    As I know, Hostgator does not transfer accounts - it is the responsibility of the reseller. But they may transfer accounts for a fee, better ask sales.
    As far as I know, they do (or used to) transfer up to 20 accounts for free: http://www.hostgator.com/resellertransfer.php

I have no idea what they charge beyond that though.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 10-15-2006 at 10:20 AM.

Man as this is your business, i would advice you to go with a very good host! that why i can have a peaceful life!
    More than decade with webhosting!

I know Dotable.com will transfer your sites to their servers for free.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Try elitehosts, they maybe slightly out of your price range although they are definitly worth it, we started hosting with them about a year ago now and have never looked back or wanted to change. Their support is both fast, friendly and knowledgeable. They take daily and weekly backups, beat most reseller hosts we've been with hands down.

Hope that Helps

ps. if you don't check them out your loosing out
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

I own a web hosting company in my country, i rent a dedicate server from a company for 3 years which cost me 250$/month for 20GB Disk space. my server is windows 2003 and i hosted 100 domains already.

Now i'm in chaos, i don't want to have dedicate server anymore i need a good reseller plan that also can help moving all my website and domain. any suguestion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12