Any feedback regarding

Thanks in advance.

A search on Knownhost gives me quite a number of positive feedback on them:

Instead of asking the question again and again in the forum, I find reading the posts made by other members more interesting

SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, M1 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

They are great, im with them at the moment hosting a popular arcade sites swf files, its very fast & hasnt gone down yet.

I did a search and read many of the good recommends, I guess I am hoping to find out exactly how they are doing for folks right now because things change so fast on the web.

So far their pre-sales responses have been quick and detailed.

Canada, Montreal
    everything is Great with them, Support tickets less than 15mins, servers always up

keep it up Knownhost

I have been with them for the past 2 months and I must say I am totally satisfied with them, They usually reply within 15 minute (fastest reply I got from their support was in 2 minutes) They are really great.

Calgary, Alberta
    You, have to agree...

Knownhost has been fantastic for us... We currently have 3 VPS accounts with vaious providers and I must say, the support and overall experience with Knownhost has been the best out of all of them!

Jason (JC) Morris, Vice President - Technology
    TechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk & cPanel Hosting Since 2003!
    Shared & Reseller Hosting on Dell Quad Core 5420 Servers w/ RAID 10 in Multiple Datacenters!
    Ruby on Rails, FFMPEG, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkins, Nightly Off-site Backups, Clustered DNS!

Warsaw, IN
    yeah my wife has had nothing but good things to say about knownhost.. but that was for a shared plans.

I didn't go with them myself for my VPS needs, only because they didn't offer me a price per month that I could afford without going over my budget.

after being with Future Hosting biz for the last 3 months or so, I keep thinking I probably should have went with knownhost, but I figured the $30 I'm paying is worth sticking to for now, otherwise I'd have to pay knownhost $43 for what I'm getting currently, which I really don't want to do unless I have no other choice. Besides, Future Hosting has given me a few little odds and ends that I wouldn't have gotten with knownhost in the first place, like the softlayer private VPN offsite backup thing, thats nice and I've had to use that a few times when I messed up on something and had to restore or copy something from a backup.
    Last edited by bubazoo; 10-08-2006 at 04:01 PM.

Just signed up with them today and so far I'm impressed. I know it takes a while to really know what host will be like, but after my recent exp. with and their HORRIBLE customer service (I hope I can get a refund after 4 days of waiting to get set up), anything is better. lol

Im so happy I got back with, the BEST VPS host IMO.

I wish everyone would just stay away from Knownhost ...

So i could have them all to myself.

So far so good. I don't even know they're there. Very few if any problems. Great Support, Timely. I just wish I had time to transfer all of my account to them.
    internet Computing Solutions -
    Web Site Hosting/Design - Internet/Network Consultant