Who uses 2checkout.com

Hi everybody

Does anybody use 2checkout.com?

they are fine

Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader777
    Hi everybody

i use them
    they are fine, but i would always recommand getting your own merchant account

HI,
    I have a question

I terminated contract with them and I am moving to new company,
    Will I recieve the reserve held?

Also what do you mean by your merchant account, how can I set it up?

thanks

I use them. Yes, they should still release your funds. I am not sure what you mean by cancelled your contract though? Do you just mean you closed your account?

For a merchant account, you will need to get in touch with your bank.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

Hi,
    We were previously using 2CO but we have lately referred our customers to use Paypal. The reasons are simple, I don't like 2CO's customer service neither do I like the fund reserve/held, high processing fees... etc.

I believe if you wrote an official service termination letter to 2CO and request them to send the remaining credits in your account to you, they will do that.

Thanks.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

I'm using 2checkout.. I've not really had to contact customer service, so I've not had a problem with them. Living in Canada, merchant accounts are so much more expensive, if you're not doing adequate volumes. Many of my customers pay by cheque or e-mail money transfer, so I can't justify the costs of the Canadian merchant account.

2checkout pays me on time.. Then again, I wouldn't know if they're not, as the amount is so small, I don't usually know when it shows up.. Obviously, I can look it up in the bank's transaction log.

Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader777
    Hi everybody

Had, but moved on, use anyone else but them. 2CO is scam.

Bold statement, especially from a "newbie".

You have to back it up, bro.

Paypal is a good choice.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

We use both 2Checkout, and Paypal to provide the choice to our clients. 2Checkout's checks sometimes take ages to arrive, but they are a decent choice. The one time we had a problem with them was when they placed a triple authorization on a client’s card, which appeared as three charges to the client. We were about to reimburse the client for 2Checkout's mistake before the two authorizations disappeared. Generally they are great if your volume is low-medium, but their fees will kill you after you start bringing in thousands.
    Kevhosting.com -
    High quality hosting, resellers and VPS packages.

Only used them once but I did use them. They were alright.

Quote Originally Posted by maklin55
    Had, but moved on, use anyone else but them. 2CO is scam.
    How come?

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

I used them previously and found nothing wrong with their service.

Everybody says get a merchant account..is better...unfortunately...for us..international vendors...we don't have much of a choice.. ....
    E-business Guru wannabe

I think that 2Checkout runs an excellent service; we use them and have found their customer service to be prompt and courteous, payments have always been made on time and if your sales volumes do not justify a merchant account, I suggest you try 2Checkout.

why don't you tell us more about your experinces with 2CO WHATEVER...how much sales do you make?...do they hold your funds....how about fraud and chargebacks....??
    E-business Guru wannabe

Does paypal have something similar to 2checkout (as far as clicking on an item on your site and have it in paypal check out) does the customer have to open an account with paypal in order to pay?
    How hard is programming the interface between paypal and your site.... also how hard is to open your website and 2check out?
    How about fees?
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

i use 2co over 2 years and 2checkout pays me on time!