Thumbs up insiderhosting is rock solid!

Ok, I've been with a couple of reseller companies in the past and insiderhosting.com is BY FAR the BEST hosting company I've ever used! Steven is the man behind it all and he stands behind every service he offers. He has multiple ways clients can contact him, and all of which him and his staff respond to! Their services are ROCK SOLID and their support is AWESOME! I've NEVER had such a great experience with a hosting company in my life.. I would recommend them to everyone who wants top grade quality and support!!!!! He has met every single request I've made to him (and let me tell ya, some have been nit-picky) and I will continue to use his services in the future!

GRADE A STUFF PEOPLE!!
    www.ittybittyhost.com - One Package, One Price!

How long have you been with insiderhosting?
    Your domain ittybittyhost.com is hosted with them? It seems to be a blank page for me.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

I've been with them for well over a year now... the reason my site ittybittyhost.com is blank is because I have uploaded anything to that site
    www.ittybittyhost.com - One Package, One Price!

Steven seems to run a pretty tight ship with InsiderHosting/HTTPME/BlueWHO/others?

He has a good thing going it looks like.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

IttyBityHost,

It is so refrshing to hear something good! So often all we ever get to read, are the bad things. I hope the positives continue for you!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

I've been with IH almost since they started. I have 7 dedicated servers and 2 VPS accounts with them. Support is very good and quick to get things done. Steven is great and very helpful and has taken me out to lunch whenever I'm in LA. They have a sweet DC at One Wilshire.

I highly recommend them!

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words everyone, as we really appreciate it!
    Been a pleasure serving you Blake and William! William, let me know when you will be in LA next, Mortons is waiting

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Quote Originally Posted by thinkaholic
    . . . Steven is great and very helpful and has taken me out to lunch whenever I'm in LA.
    With 7 deds and 2 VPS accounts, I hope it's Steven's shout for lunch.

Steven's a great guy. Worked with him a lot over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
    With 7 deds and 2 VPS accounts, I hope it's Steven's shout for lunch.
    Even though I've offered, he's quick to grab the check, and yes, it's been Morton's Steakhouse everytime! I feel VERY taken care of!

Nice to hear the positive customer reviews. Keep up the good work Steven
    sales@ipv4depot.com
    www.ipv4depot.com
    IPv4 Buying, Selling, and Leasing

I wonder what will happen when Steven is going to leave the company... The same has happened with a very good host a few months ago, and everything is going down... No offense

Steven won't leave the company trust me This is my passion and nothing excites me more than to help clients and see their sites/businesses grow.

-Steven
    Last edited by insiderhosting; 10-12-2006 at 04:10 PM.
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Quote Originally Posted by insiderhosting
    Steven won't leave the company trust me This is my passion and nothing excites me more than to help clients and see their sites/businesses grow.

-Steven
    Steven - I've been with Voxtreme for a couple of years and signed up around the time Voxtreme bought HTTPMe. At the time I went with Voxtreme....it was down to HttpMe or Voxtreme in fact. I can't remember why I went with Voxtreme, but anyhow.....

Now that you also run HTTPMe, what is the difference between InsiderHosting, HTTPMe, BlueWho and whatever else you run?

I have about 12 domains I run and a couple of VBulletin boards....I'm not a reseller, but rather use this type of shared hosting bit as an easy way for me to manage our company's (and mine) various domains, so for obvious reasons.....I'm looking again at another host and of course, since I reviewed it back then when Aussie Bob ran it.....HTTPMe came to mind.

Anyway...since they're all you....I'd like to know what's the difference between them!

Cheers....

Steven, looks like you've did it again

nevermind! found my answer over at HtTpMe

Quote Originally Posted by wheimeng
    Steven, looks like you've did it again
    Thanks Wong. Let me know when you are ready

Woodie,
    Answered your post at HTTPme

-Steven
    Last edited by insiderhosting; 10-14-2006 at 02:48 PM.