AMDKY.COM 1-cpu.com 18u.org, what do ya think value might be??

Hi.

I am currently selling the following domain names that I need to know like how much could it be worth:
    - AMDK7.COM (AMD is the name of a CPU manufacturer and K7 is the name of their latest 32bit based CPU socket, so AMDK7 is the name of an AMD processor, so hosting a tech's forum on this domain name could make you "visitor rich")
    - 1-CPU.COM (Hey, you might start providing free email services using this domain name, how about "[email protected]", etc, this domain name is also valuable)
    - 18U.ORG (This was a content right keyword website that contained thousands of pages -- it was actually the online version of the holy bible -- perfect for those who wants to sell advertisement spaces, or just for puse pay per click advertisements)
    - MAXIMUMHOST.WS (there are currently over 2,000 search terms at google.com alone)
    - bysexy.com
    - psp0.com

I think that these domain names could be worth a total of 11 million dollars combined.

I have never appaised any of these domain names, insted I chose to list them in sedo.com to see how high the bids can go.

In the mean while, what can I do with these domain names to help maximize its value so it can sell for a very good amount?
    Get firefox today at www.amdk7.com Start browsing the web securely
    Register your domain name at www.1vice.com Domain Registrar

I think that these domain names could be worth a total of 11 million dollars combined.
    I think you're WAY overestimating.

AMDK7.com -> If it is what you say it is and it currently has no traffic, perhaps $75 to $125

1-CPU.com -> No match for domain "7-CPU.COM", registration price if that

18U.org -> Might be worth a little, can't see it going for over $100

MAXIMUMHOST.WS -> Registration price, if that

BYSEXY.com -> If it has no traffic or anything, best offer I can see you getting is $50-100, and that's to a buyer who really wants it.

PSP0.com -> Again, if it has no traffic or anything, I could see that going for $25-50.

Quote Originally Posted by djfrank

Lol nothing like pulling a number out of your arse eh!

There is no way those domains are worth 11 million dollars.
    This estimate is completely out of the scope of what our earlthy economic reality will provide you.