Thread: New Case

New Case

What do you think? http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggIma...156-053-14.JPG

Do you have any plans on buying a new case, or building a new PC?

Moved to Computers and Peripherals.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119068

Do you have the url to the product?

The link above is one I purchased in May 2006... works well, nice "tool less" case... I can't tell you how happy I am I purchased this case.

I'll build a new pc once vista hits... I hope quad core is all that I want it to be...
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    Moved to Computers and Peripherals.
    Why? I think it's more of a lounge sort of topic...

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119068

Do you have the url to the product?

The link above is one I purchased in May 2006... works well, nice "tool less" case... I can't tell you how happy I am I purchased this case.

I'll build a new pc once vista hits... I hope quad core is all that I want it to be...
    I'll have to find the URL in a few... It was on sale for 20 bucks so I bought it. It's going to replace my HP case which I despise, I also need the extra cooling for the extra HDD's I'm running... Also, fsck vista... 1GB ram MINIMUM for a "enjoyable" experience with it! It seems odd that I have no problems with linux on every system that I've had, but with any windows version I always seem to have problems... Maybe I'm just not windows smart... If your a true windows fanatic you could put the vista logo on the side or top of your case! I'll even admit that would look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    Why? I think it's more of a lounge sort of topic...
    If it's about a computer, post here.
    Would you agree this is related to computers?
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex-Steve
    Would you agree this is related to computers?
    Yes, but wheres the rule that says just because it mentions computers, it HAS to be in this forum... Like I said.. It's more of a lounge topic... If I start talking about something half computers and half.. Wild bill from the outback I don't want to be breaking rules for posting that sort of thing in the wrong forum when that's exactly why I put it into the lounge forum...

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
    I'll have to find the URL in a few... It was on sale for 20 bucks so I bought it. It's going to replace my HP case which I despise, I also need the extra cooling for the extra HDD's I'm running... Also, fsck vista... 1GB ram MINIMUM for a "enjoyable" experience with it! It seems odd that I have no problems with linux on every system that I've had, but with any windows version I always seem to have problems... Maybe I'm just not windows smart... If your a true windows fanatic you could put the vista logo on the side or top of your case! I'll even admit that would look cool.
    I like my case pure black No fancy lights, no designs... straight case....

the one you purchased has holes in the side, and it seems holes in the front as well... so that should help with cooling.... You should be ok... get some big fans and put in there, if they don't come with some.

Yea, the mod was right... this is more of a computer type thread.... no worries, I guess it is a matter of opinion. In these decisions, your opinion don’t matter much…
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    I like my case pure black No fancy lights, no designs... straight case....

the one you purchased has holes in the side, and it seems holes in the front as well... so that should help with cooling.... You should be ok... get some big fans and put in there, if they don't come with some.

Yea, the mod was right... this is more of a computer type thread.... no worries, I guess it is a matter of opinion. In these decisions, your opinion don’t matter much…
    That's true, I dont have much of a say... Anyway, I tend to agree with the plain case, and I do plan on buying more fans, maybe some blue neons just for a little affect... In fact, cooling was the only reason why I purchased the case...

I've got a nice pretty light-up case right now (customer left the PC at the shop and didn't want it back so I got the case) but I really like the looks of those sleek black ones....very good looking

Quote Originally Posted by kvnband
    I've got a nice pretty light-up case right now (customer left the PC at the shop and didn't want it back so I got the case) but I really like the looks of those sleek black ones....very good looking
    Do you have a picture?

I see better looking case then that on Newegg for only 30 dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by CheapDiamondz
    I see better looking case then that on Newegg for only 30 dollars...
    Better looking to you....