problems with INTERNETSECURE, who can help me with this?

Hello,everyone! This is my first post here.
    I have a big problem to use internetsecure. They held my money at second releasing payment day. They said they have to confirm customers' satisfaction then the funds can be released. Just wondering does anyone encounter this kind of problem? How long do I need to wait? One month? two months? 6 months? one year? How can I do instead of waiting releasing my money to continue my business?
    Thank you.
    Linda

Read the agreement you made with them and see what it says.

Does anyone encounter this kind of problem? How long did you wait for leasing the hold funds?

Yes, any merchant servilce provider will do this if they believe they are at risk of chargebacks for some reason. They will hold money as long as they feel like it or up to the maximum amount of time indicated in the agreement that you read when signing up with them... but apparently you never read the agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Festus2005
    Yes, any merchant servilce provider will do this if they believe they are at risk of chargebacks for some reason. They will hold money as long as they feel like it or up to the maximum amount of time indicated in the agreement that you read when signing up with them... but apparently you never read the agreement.
    But what will you do? Wait for the funds? Continue to use? They hold alomost over $20,000
    Do not think it's a easy dealt with company. No calls, no emails.

Quote Originally Posted by sesever
    But what will you do? Wait for the funds? Continue to use? They hold alomost over $20,000
    Do not think it's a easy dealt with company. No calls, no emails.
    Does it say in their agreement that they are responsible to talk to you about it or correspond with you about it? Do you believe that the fact that they will not discuss the matter with you is violating the law? If so, you may want to retain an attorney.

The fact of the matter is, those that have the money have all the leverage and there is not much you can do except wait it out or turn to an attorney for help in the matter.

DO NOT USE INTERNETSECURE(www.internetsecure.com)
    They are garbage company and hold your money for nothing. Crap! Don't deal with these people who came from SMALL TOWN!!!!