"Looks like a bit of a mess for Mozilla," said Paul Hirsch, after reading the article using his favorite browser, Opera.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

That is alright, no need to switch browsers.

The allegedly critical hole reported yesterday in Firefox's JavaScript implementation has turned out, not surprisingly, to be a hoax. Mischa Spiegelmock, who made the claim at the Toorcon hacker conference, told Mozilla's security chief Window Snyder, "The main purpose of our talk was to be humorous."
    http://www.heise-security.co.uk/news/78970

"humorous" eh, all it does it hurt a browser's reputation and put off people who might not of read this follow up.
    Steve

Whenever I see the text "cannot be fixed", "impossible to fix", etc. I chalk it up as a hoax. Why? If it did exist, you could simply turn off javascript so JS isnt executed? Right?

B'sides if it were true I'm sure somebody out there could patch it. Just like you cant crack XP, or run windows on an xbox and look how it was done. Somewhere, somebody will take "impossible" as a challenge.

Just my $0.02...

The allegedly critical hole reported yesterday in Firefox's JavaScript implementation has turned out, not surprisingly, to be a hoax.
    Big shocker there.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Mozilla should sue the little ****s.

Force them to either prove the claims or pay up.

<3 Firefox.