looking for Host to host my proxy service

Hello,

I run a proxy service which starts to grow (4 Mils hits / months - 600 visits / day).
    I recently got kicked out from my old host "they do not host proxy services".

My free proxy service is similar to www.anonymizer.com .

lI am currently looking for a hosting company who allows those sites (web proxy).

I asked a few of them (bluehost, hostgator, lunar pages etc) and they tell me "we do not do that".

Im looking for one who allows that.

(The data transfer, and the disk space is not a issue - The only issue is the TOS - Terms of service)

Regards,
    Alex.
    web hosting Internet Web hosting - Rack - 1U 2U
    open source solutions web site creation. Colocation. Visit us !!

It will be hard to find such host because it is impossible to count bandwidth usage by your scripts. I would advise a to look for a cheap VPS/dedicated server.

Indeed -- look for a VPS, or, if y our budget permits, a Dedicated Server. There are very few reputable shared hosts who will knowingly allow Proxy scripts.
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

Busy proxy sites tend to cause load problems, so, as a consequence, hosts don't allow proxy sites in their shared hosting environments.

A VPS looks like one of the more cost effective options you've got, though not necessarily the best performance-wise.

You need a VPS or a small dedi for that site. If you need money to finance it think about selling some ad space.