* Reccomend a reliable host using DirectAdmin control panel

Hi.

Can you please recommend a reliable host (excellent uptime and fast, helpful support) providing the DirectAdmin control panel?

I have just used a demo of DirectAdmin and find it very simple, easy to use, and powerful.

Thanks

There are quite a few -- what type of space / bw / budget are you looking at?

Hi thanks.

up to $15/mo
    min. 10GB b/w
    min. 500MB space
    include free subdomains, more than 3
    php,mysql,perl
    fast/helpful support, uptime>99,8%
    no hidden/extra fees

www.febox.com seems pretty reliable

Thanks RossH. I had a look on their site.

Never heard of them, and also could not find any feedback on the net about them.

But will keep them in mind and hope I ll find some user reviews or stats...

I have been using hostpc.com for almost a year with no major issues. They have a sale right now:

"From Monday 9/18 till Halloween (10/31) - all new orders/packages (during that time) will be DOUBLED. That's TWICE the posted quotas for that package. Prior sales are excluded."

mike-m.org - nothing on the main page.

I've had good luck with 8-95.com and have about a month with hostpc.com. My experience with 8-95 was good, although they are marketing themselves towards users who know what they're doing, and don't pretend to have luxurious, wash-your-car-for you support. Hostpc has been good so far, and was recommended by many users on WHT.

btw, have you tried cpanel?
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Thanks all. I checked HostPC and they look good, although they told me they wouldn't offer much help beyond the basics, e.g. installing a script, help with a database etc...

domainwala: Yes I have tried cPanel. Its not bad, but I find DA panel much more simple and clean, without though be able to compare their features...